AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
the SV/VS vs. Valhalla and for hire war even start? i have no clue..
Read the For Hire gang description and you can essentially figure it out. Val I don't know about though.
(2010.Apr.12 02:47 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Read the For Hire gang description and you can essentially figure it out. Val I don't know about though.

can he read that from the hosp, i cant remember...
Probably not. In that case ask Mosk, if he even knows. I have a good idea but I don't know what info is spread down to the youngins SV has.

Edit: It seems Val is only hitting VS, must of been something Tommi did. Wink
i would prefer a hos war with val at least there are people i can hit in there haha
(2010.Apr.12 02:55 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i would prefer a hos war with val at least there are people i can hit in there haha

there is a hosp war with val. i've been hosped 3 times already, and i've seen a few more vs members get hosped too.
i haven't had conformation about val just yet
(2010.Apr.12 02:47 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Read the For Hire gang description and you can essentially figure it out. Val I don't know about though.

Tommi thought it would be best for his gang to be in 2 unwinnable wars, because one just didn't seem like enough. Word is he'll be offline for a while as he ate a case of really expired Ho Hos and made such a mess his mom took his Internets away.
looks like one ginormous game of grabass to me.
Rambo and Behemoth have a thing as most people know that read the forums. We were leaving VS alone until Behemoth started hitting our lower levels. We stopped this AM because it looked like things had settled down. But they decided it was not finished and it started up again. It has nothing to do with the other war going on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's