AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2010.Apr.12 04:06 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 04:00 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]eh i was planning on hitting first. my wonderful stack of stims gets to sit in storage for another while yet. i do like how Val hits us when we're already up against a gang that shits on everyone in Vills but 4 people.

I guess I have to explain this to another Noob! Tommi Dragged us into this blame him not us!!!! He should have known we would not sit around watching him hit our lower levels. But that is the difference between him and us! We care about our gang mates! Read my other post before posting this drek!!! We where more then happy to train and crime!

*edit sorry I forgot one think could you send me a mail this time when you are going to be attacking? I might not be reading the forums.

tommi and rambones have been at this since i started reading the forums. i've talked to tommi if rambones had A: stayed in tommi's district and not run to the 50 district or B: stopped hitting tommi yesterday this could've been avoided.
(2010.Apr.12 04:12 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 04:00 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]eh i was planning on hitting first. my wonderful stack of stims gets to sit in storage for another while yet. i do like how Val hits us when we're already up against a gang that shits on everyone in Vills but 4 people.

I guess I have to explain this to another Noob! Tommi Dragged us into this blame him not us!!!! He should have known we would not sit around watching him hit our lower levels. But that is the difference between him and us! We care about our gang mates! Read my other post before posting this drek!!! We where more then happy to train and crime!

*edit sorry I forgot one think could you send me a mail this time when you are going to be attacking? I might not be reading the forums.

tommi and rambones have been at this since i started reading the forums. i've talked to tommi if rambones had A: stayed in tommi's district and not run to the 50 district or B: stopped hitting tommi yesterday this could've been avoided.

or C: tommi would grow some balls, and fight his own fights
considering A if rambones hadn't run tommi would've fought that fight. i know my end of the story don't give a half a shit about val's
Jhalo i gotta disagree bud..

tommi edged rambo on, rambo hosped him and went to a district tommi couldnt get to...its not Rambos fault tommi isnt level 50, if tommi doesnt want Rambo running he should level to 50

Rambo only hosped tommi, tommi should just take his licks and deal with it without getting every other Val and VS member involved...

Rambo coulda hosped 99% of VS if he wanted too but chose just one...

its weird saying JR/Val is kinda right about something...
(2010.Apr.12 04:12 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]

Option C: Tommi mans up and takes his beating like a man and keeps his mouth shut! **Sorry I got carried away like that would ever happen.

So Tommi picked option D: pick a fight with the rest of the Val gang so they would hit the rest of his gang. Sounds like the best option for him what does he care if you get hit.
I seem to remember biff running away from dingus to a district he couldnt get to a while ago, sounds like he is up to his old tricks.
(2010.Apr.12 04:24 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to remember biff running away from dingus to a district he couldnt get to a while ago, sounds like he is up to his old tricks.

pulling gangs into hosp wars and bailing? if that happens i called it twice.
(2010.Apr.12 04:17 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]considering A if rambones hadn't run tommi would've fought that fight. i know my end of the story don't give a half a drek about val's
Then Why do you keep posting! Stim out and show your E-balls!
maybe you oughta read better. never got my stims out because you tick hunted me before i got to storage. don't worry i have all night to procrastinate my homework, you'll get another shot soon enough
there's been an insane stench of a valhalla/x-pat (former whatever) love affair for quite some time now...should be no surprise they use this as an excuse to get involved....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's