AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Whatever...
Tommi, I am starting to like Rambo more than you and I I say that whilst throwing up in my mouth. Please o please just shut up.
Fine...
(2010.Apr.12 08:44 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Tommi, I am starting to like Rambo more than you and I I say that whilst throwing up in my mouth. Please o please just shut up.

Eek
Ricky Martin is gay?! WTF!
(2010.Apr.12 07:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Guess I'll take my hits. Smile It's funny seeing the attitude given by the Valhalla people, though. Seems taking 2 days of Rambo's nonsense isn't enough for them.

Anyway, let me know when I can expect to be left alone by Rambo. Hope it's not too unreasonable.

tommi there is a pecking order man. only give shit to those that can't smack you around unless you want the hosp times... lets be honest, you love the attention he gives you....
(2010.Apr.12 08:46 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Fine...

Ban'd
bwahahahahahaha banned!

cheetah

(2010.Apr.12 03:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really have a clear picture either. There are two theories behind the hosp war.

1) Xpat got disbanded because of SV. They figured that the only way to give SV a run for the money is high level members gang.

2) Quote from Hit For Hire Gang Description:

The Deal
-------------

If a paid hit or retaliation hit is carried out on any of us, your whole gang will be hospitalized for it. Also, if your gang declares war on us without first making prior arrangements and providing payment, your whole gang will be hospitalized for it.

So be our guests, and hit us or declare war on us, but be prepared for the consequences.

Most likely, a hit has been land on a VS or SV members. SV steps in and volla... starts this war.

Quit speculating, and post again when you know what you're talking about!

And no, Volla, the Marvel character, had nothing to do with it!
(2010.Apr.12 09:08 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]Ricky Martin is gay?! WTF!

I thought that was common knowledge like 10 years ago.... Rolleyes

Personally I never really care what wars are goin on. I just think it's fun when I get online and there's someone I can battle against. Sure I'm not really high enough to do much in our current states but I could attempt at least with Val a bit.

Sadly I get the night shift... all the fun blew over while China was sleeping
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's