AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

delpot

halobrah: bring it on Twisted

trooper: while we have a past with many of those in hitmen (many of us were part of the 499 family when it originated) I can assure you the 2 wars are totally unrelated.
(2010.Apr.12 04:39 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]there's been an insane stench of a valhalla/x-pat (former whatever) love affair for quite some time now...should be no surprise they use this as an excuse to get involved....

Ser, bird? Why you gotta do me like dat?
(2010.Apr.12 04:27 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 04:24 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to remember biff running away from dingus to a district he couldnt get to a while ago, sounds like he is up to his old tricks.

pulling gangs into hosp wars and bailing? if that happens i called it twice.

i'm not one to talk schematics or nothing BUT maybe if the orioles were to get a closer, we'll be better off?

(2010.Apr.12 04:44 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 04:39 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]there's been an insane stench of a valhalla/x-pat (former whatever) love affair for quite some time now...should be no surprise they use this as an excuse to get involved....

Ser, bird? Why you gotta do me like dat?

i was perfectly content with talking about taints all night.
(2010.Apr.12 04:12 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 04:06 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 04:00 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]eh i was planning on hitting first. my wonderful stack of stims gets to sit in storage for another while yet. i do like how Val hits us when we're already up against a gang that shits on everyone in Vills but 4 people.

I guess I have to explain this to another Noob! Tommi Dragged us into this blame him not us!!!! He should have known we would not sit around watching him hit our lower levels. But that is the difference between him and us! We care about our gang mates! Read my other post before posting this drek!!! We where more then happy to train and crime!

*edit sorry I forgot one think could you send me a mail this time when you are going to be attacking? I might not be reading the forums.

tommi and rambones have been at this since i started reading the forums. i've talked to tommi if rambones had A: stayed in tommi's district and not run to the 50 district or B: stopped hitting tommi yesterday this could've been avoided.

Why would Val want to avoid this, they are kicking your a$$es. It's you guys that should want to avoid yet more trouble.

delpot

(2010.Apr.12 04:50 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not one to talk schematics or nothing BUT maybe if the orioles were to get a closer, we'll be better off?

aint that the truth!

our bullpen is miserable!!

JohnRambo

1) I havent run anywhere, ive been downtown or industrial the last 2 days, give or take my sleep time when I go to level 50.

2) Tommi has avoided at all costs attacking me, even though ive purposly left myself in fair condition for him to attempt a zerk on me, instead he chooses to use his energy to attack our low/mid level players.

3) I don't think Tommi could even take me with a zerk.

4) I have no beef with vs or sv's. Myproblem lies with Fat boy and him alone. Its why ive not hit any other member.

5) I asked gm'd my gang before I started this up, asking what they thought. They were with me from the start.

6) When Tommi started to hosp our member's, I gang mailed to Not retaliate on vs members. To our credit it was around 12 hours later they fought back.

7) My issue is with Fat boy, fat boy wanted to drag vs in to this. If he had the balls he would have licked his wounds, took the beatdown and got over it. Tommi remember what you have been saying about 8star and god knows who else you have done the same to? Talk about 2 faced!

8) When fat boy learns his lesson, it stops. If he can't, or is unwilling to, then he keeps being hosp'd.

9) Fat boy has always been the same, bringing oters into his wars. I defended him many many times when we were in other gangs when we started, I even had to war with sv's to keep them off fatty. Then I got him a spot in diss, much to half the gangs annoyance. Most of the players hated him and I only agreed to join if they brought in fatty.

Then he makes up with sv's, pun and cheets hated him for a very very long time, so god knows how he got in there. Now he thinks he is king dick. More like dick head.

Anyways, thats the story.
(2010.Apr.12 04:55 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]9) Fat boy has always been the same, bringing oters into his wars. I defended him many many times when we were in other gangs when we started, I even had to war with sv's to keep them off fatty. Then I got him a spot in diss, much to half the gangs annoyance. Most of the players hated him and I only agreed to join if they brought in fatty.

How do you join a gang that you founded?
This kinda tells you who is winning.

General Info
Name: GameNotFunNoMore [29740]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 21
Signed Up: February 12, 2009 1:34:02 am
Last Active: April 12, 2010 2:33:54 pm
Last Action: 3 hours 32 minutes 28 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 424
Friends: 18
Enemies: 10
Physical Info
Health Status: Fair Condition
Gang: Villains Syndicate
In hospital for 91 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by Delpot.
Awards
February 11, 2010 2010 Superbowl Drinking Champ
(2010.Apr.12 04:50 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i was perfectly content with talking about taints all night.

I think I know some movies you might like
I think Zen can hear the button clickers from here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's