AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Serious Question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Why am I the dude to get good experience from? Neutral To elaborate, most of the people who attack me get some amazing experience from winning and only decent experience from others...

Doesn't make sense to me.
apparently i give good exp too.. maybe some are just lucky and some arn't.

(we're obviously the unlucky ones lol"
rubbish experience for me tommi

JohnRambo

Random. I think at different levels it changed. At level 44 when I farmed you I got good exp, at level 45 crap, at level 46 back up to good exp again. Very wierd. I think you should all try tommi at different levels. Make sure to tick hunt him too, thats when you get the very best exp when he is 15 mins/ offline. lol
(2010.Feb.24 05:05 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure to tick hunt him too, thats when you get the very best exp when he is 15 mins/ offline. lol

The very best. I heard someone getting 800 from me without the bonus.
(2010.Feb.23 11:46 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Why am I the dude to get good experience from? Neutral To elaborate, most of the people who attack me get some amazing experience from winning and only decent experience from others...

Doesn't make sense to me.

perhaps you should add yourself to your Wuss Column signature.
Giving good experience doesn't mean I'm a wuss, Conrad. Being a wuss would make me a wuss, though.
(2010.Feb.24 10:36 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Giving good experience doesn't mean I'm a wuss, Conrad. Being a wuss would make me a wuss, though.

since im a Wuss (according to your Column), if i beat you up...does that Wussify you?
It would mean you like beating up on people who're weaker than you, thus intensifying how much of a wuss you are.

But that's just logic.
please elaborate on what it takes to get on the Wuss Column. with this knowledge....i can strive to get myself de-listed.

if you complain about getting hit offline by people and start a thread about it....does it merit Wuss Column inclusion? -serious question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's