AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Serious Question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeah...Everyone loses and no one likes to lose...But there are times to cut your losses.

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.24 01:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah...Everyone loses and no one likes to lose...But there are times to cut your losses.

That type of thought process won't get you very far in an online pvp game.

Just sayin Winky
That's why you wouldn't be a good leader, if you ever were one.

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.24 01:55 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]That's why you wouldn't be a good leader, if you ever were one.

I'm no leader, just a thug XD
(2010.Feb.24 01:57 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.24 01:55 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]That's why you wouldn't be a good leader, if you ever were one.

I'm no leader, just a founder XD

Scream
(2010.Feb.24 01:43 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.24 01:18 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.24 01:04 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx for bringing all that up again, glad to be reminded of it.

Ok your right it was wrong. Im sorry.

What I really was trying to remind you of is how many hosp wars you put diss in then backed out in the end and that your a wimp for it. Lets start Misfits right when you returned, SoL protecting Superdave/ his multis, Spacebird biffbeef, At that point you were criming and busting people not doing drek in wars and whining about not getting a bust, and last but not least my personal favorite; When you started a hosp war on Beerstore in forums the whole gang was down until sis left for a few days a few young players couldn't hack it oh and you couldn't hack it. Hows that for a reminder wimp

I never ever backed out or gave in to any hosp war. The only hosp war that I didnt see through was the beer store one. Every other war and I mean every single one, I was always the one wanting to carry it on. Check Diss forums, rehash mails, I never backed down and you and every other player in Diss knows that too. I only stopped when weebs sent out the mail saying stop, and even then i'd kick a fuss up if the result did not go in our favor.

You know thats truth, if you continue to lie, ill prove the point in game.

You think I'm lying? Everyone saw it.

JohnRambo

Everyone saw me leave Diss, yeah true. I havent denied that. I am calling you a fucking liar when I say it as it is, that I never quitted any hosp war other than the beerstore one. Prove me wrong.
(2010.Feb.24 03:16 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone saw me leave Diss, yeah true. I havent denied that. I am calling you a farging liar when I say it as it is, that I never quitted any hosp war other than the beerstore one. Prove me wrong.

Oh sorry I could have worded that better. I meant you think you have integrity for all those wars but those were your beefs and we were there and a war you started you left. Am I still lying
(2010.Feb.24 03:16 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Prove me wrong.

Like anyone could even prove that Napoleon.
(2010.Feb.24 06:10 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.24 03:16 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Prove me wrong.

Like anyone could even prove that Napoleon.

napoleon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's