AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Serious Question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I knew I called Rambo half-assed for a reason.

(2009.Oct.16 03:40 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]He is too scared to go all the way.

That's from the suicide thread.
(2010.Feb.24 12:07 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I knew I called Rambo half-assed for a reason.

(2009.Oct.16 03:40 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]He is too scared to go all the way.

That's from the suicide thread.

I think he is due for a promotion from apprentice.
What do you suggest? Half-Assed Executive?
(2010.Feb.24 12:33 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]What do you suggest? Half-Assed Executive?

How about successor. He can be superdaves successor.

JohnRambo

Thanx for bringing all that up again, glad to be reminded of it.
(2010.Feb.24 01:04 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx for bringing all that up again, glad to be reminded of it.

Ok your right it was wrong. Im sorry.

What I really was trying to remind you of is how many hosp wars you put diss in then backed out in the end and that your a bitch for it. Lets start Misfits right when you returned, SoL protecting Superdave/ his multis, Spacebird biffbeef, At that point you were criming and busting people not doing shit in wars and whining about not getting a bust, and last but not least my personal favorite; When you started a hosp war on Beerstore in forums the whole gang was down until sis left for a few days a few young players couldn't hack it oh and you couldn't hack it. Hows that for a reminder bitch
And I thought I was an asshole.

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.24 01:18 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.24 01:04 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx for bringing all that up again, glad to be reminded of it.

Ok your right it was wrong. Im sorry.

What I really was trying to remind you of is how many hosp wars you put diss in then backed out in the end and that your a wimp for it. Lets start Misfits right when you returned, SoL protecting Superdave/ his multis, Spacebird biffbeef, At that point you were criming and busting people not doing drek in wars and whining about not getting a bust, and last but not least my personal favorite; When you started a hosp war on Beerstore in forums the whole gang was down until sis left for a few days a few young players couldn't hack it oh and you couldn't hack it. Hows that for a reminder wimp

I never ever backed out or gave in to any hosp war. The only hosp war that I didnt see through was the beer store one. Every other war and I mean every single one, I was always the one wanting to carry it on. Check Diss forums, rehash mails, I never backed down and you and every other player in Diss knows that too. I only stopped when weebs sent out the mail saying stop, and even then i'd kick a fuss up if the result did not go in our favor.

You know thats truth, if you continue to lie, ill prove the point in game.
Hmm..Sometimes, there's a point where you have to stop, Rambo. This would be the time.

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.24 01:45 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm..Sometimes, there's a point where you have to stop, Rambo. This would be the time.

Maybe I just don't like to lose. Forums are drama, game is where its at. I have issue's about losing, which is why I won't lose.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's