AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 laws and x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
allright without the guy from hangover allen telling the story...wtf is going on

i see fun happening and just like knowing the truisms....and then watching the hosp to see who has the nuts or swaw to see it through....

gottabe something worth hearing here..or did i miss it
(2010.Feb.16 10:02 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]allright without the guy from hangover allen telling the story...wtf is going on

i see fun happening and just like knowing the truisms....and then watching the hosp to see who has the nuts or swaw to see it through....

gottabe something worth hearing here..or did i miss it

That hurt my head
good....now read it again....so far ive had some mails that tell the story...i dont hit without a good reason....
Bring it to the battleground Smirk
looks like a pillow fight with BEZALEEL the only one putting rocks in his case.
(2010.Feb.16 10:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like a pillow fight with BEZALEEL the only one putting rocks in his case.

For shizzle. They, Bezaleel and all of his multi;s, are tearing shit up! It amazing Zen even lets them continue to play, as multies. Sad that they get away with it while all of AL knows they are one in the same.
i think someone kicked sand in someone elses face at the beach......
(2010.Feb.16 10:17 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i dont hit without a good reason....

ahhhh come on. whens the last time you hosped someone other than a Wrangler? i think its in your character's code at this point and cant hosp anyone else.
(2010.Feb.16 10:17 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]good....now read it again....so far ive had some mails that tell the story...i dont hit without a good reason....

read it again and still have a headache
(2010.Feb.16 10:17 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]good....now read it again....so far ive had some mails that tell the story...i dont hit without a good reason....

Are you guys involved in this?

Sounds like the AL police/courts are deliberating the fate of X-Pats or 7 Laws.

AL SUPPRESSION TEAM UNITE!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's