AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 laws and x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Just so you know, NastyFo. I amuse myself. [/sexualjoke]

But yeah..Why're you taking your dicksniffing out on me? Sad
(2010.Feb.17 09:47 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]dude...im hitting you cause youre an arse..thats it

I would make a "cuz I hit your wife/girlfriend" joke here (under ordinary circumstances)...

But there is no way I would even consider that in this case. Even over the internet she's repulsive.
(2010.Feb.17 09:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]hey run it all you want..as long as you dont diss me or the crew...then youll get owned by the other half of al..weak sauce avy stealer

I thought I had mine before your boy did... guess not.

Changed.
fo did you not notice that this thread was started by pun to decide if he should take a paid hit on someone in your gang?
(2010.Feb.17 09:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know, NastyFo. I amuse myself. [/sexualjoke]

Ironic... considering you probably haven't even seen your own d_ick in years.
(2010.Feb.17 09:53 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.17 09:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know, NastyFo. I amuse myself. [/sexualjoke]

Ironic... considering you probably haven't even seen your own d_ick in years.

DOH!
(2010.Feb.17 09:52 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]fo did you not notice that this thread was started by pun to decide if he should take a paid hit on someone in your gang?

LMAO... I will admit when I fcuk up. LOL... I did not notice that. RedfaceRedface

Oh well... End result still fun.

You guys start hosp wars, I entice SV forum wars.
OUCH. You really got me with the small penis crack. I think I'll retire and cry, now. [/sarcasm]

Got anything else? I need to be amused, not put into tears from boredom, FO.
(2010.Feb.17 09:52 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]fo did you not notice that this thread was started by pun to decide if he should take a paid hit on someone in your gang?

I am too lazy to re-read the whole thread. Did he actually say the paid hit was on X, and not 7laws?
(2010.Feb.17 09:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]OUCH. You really got me with the small penis crack. I think I'll retire and cry, now. [/sarcasm]

Got anything else? I need to be amused, not put into tears from boredom, FO.

I was referring to your fatness covering up your schmack. Not the size of it.

Thanks for sharing that it's small though.

Why steal my avatar, Tommi? Winky
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's