AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 laws and x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oh yea...forgot they are cheating thieves........
guys i was just seeing if it was worth it to take a contract....i felt like staying out of it....damned if you do and damned if you dont...guess i should have just accepted the money

ClosedCasket

(2010.Feb.17 08:44 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]guys i was just seeing if it was worth it to take a contract....i felt like staying out of it....damned if you do and damned if you dont...guess i should have just accepted the money

Whatever happened to; because my acc is 150 and I can because nobody is allowed to hosp
war without an SV dog tag???!???
(2010.Feb.17 08:44 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]guys i was just seeing if it was worth it to take a contract....i felt like staying out of it....damned if you do and damned if you dont...guess i should have just accepted the money

I appreciate you NOT taking the money. You'll get nothing from hosp'ing me. Wink

all that i know is that you should definitely charge more than what x paid you to hit conrad the last time we tangled.

just sayin.
All I can say is watch out for this guy, CUTurGUT [34820].

You get involved I will smack that ass!
(2010.Feb.17 09:14 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]

You get involved I will smack that arse!
Double tap it
Hell yea chance, while pulling his hair

Say my name bitch!

I would have taken it... just sayin' Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's