AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 laws and x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2010.Feb.17 10:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]No, NastyFo. You've won some of these.

[Image: medals.png]

I hate to give you credit for anything (because you're damn near useless)...

But that was pretty funny.
Speaking of olympics, those 2 American downhill skier medalists are smokin' hot

Julia Mancuso...I'd give her the Gold!
[Image: Julia%20Mancuso2.jpg]
Thanks. I found Nasty's favorite toy, too.

[Image: innovationlonelinesshas.jpg]
(2010.Feb.17 10:23 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of olympics, those 2 American downhill skier medalists are smokin' hot

yep, I wish they were giving sponge baths
(2010.Feb.17 10:23 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]lol brug....im only doing this cause of one person....and btw...howse owns that avy fo....hes a big mofo in rl i would not want to be unacquainted with

Smile

If you're threatening me with real-bodily harm from HOWSE91 because we had the same avatar - you've sunk to a new low.

Fine, Pun... you win. Again. I'm sorry. Please stop hosping all of us.
Fo shizzy!
(2010.Feb.17 10:25 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I found Nasty's favorite toy, too.

[Image: innovationlonelinesshas.jpg]

You should have quit while you were ahead. That one wasn't as funny. Sorry I encouraged you.
That's still pretty funny, since you have to scissor that thing. Sad
trust me man...not threatening..hes a cool guy..if you are friends...i see why he has the name is all im saying...love you man Smile

golden posts tonight...this is fun...thanks guys
(2010.Feb.17 10:27 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]golden posts tonight...this is fun...thanks guys

...and AL rejoiced...and AL was happy again.

what will tomorrow bring?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's