AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why is he not banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
very nice link man... lol.

got one for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=MeSSwKffj...re=related

this is gold. enjoy carlin at his best. Smile
(2010.Feb.12 05:13 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 10:30 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 10:26 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]styles of comedy are like drinks....you apparently like the fruity ones

whatever floats your boat giggity

and you like the load and obnoxious ones... (so do i but need to defend carlin here) if i yell louder then you i am funny!!!!! what was his views on religion? carlin's followed my own.

just curious....

Are you refering to Sam K? If so he was an evangalistic Preacher, born and raised for the role by his father. then had a falling out with religion/wife/family.

You see he was very bitter, and it made for great Dark comedy... his version of are you lonsome tonight kills me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EclQVQGqn...re=related

for anyone who has not seen it you gotta let it get half way through.

if you have to get half way through before laughing, it's not phucking funny.
(2010.Feb.12 09:52 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.12 05:13 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 10:30 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 10:26 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]styles of comedy are like drinks....you apparently like the fruity ones

whatever floats your boat giggity

and you like the load and obnoxious ones... (so do i but need to defend carlin here) if i yell louder then you i am funny!!!!! what was his views on religion? carlin's followed my own.

just curious....

Are you refering to Sam K? If so he was an evangalistic Preacher, born and raised for the role by his father. then had a falling out with religion/wife/family.

You see he was very bitter, and it made for great Dark comedy... his version of are you lonsome tonight kills me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EclQVQGqn...re=related

for anyone who has not seen it you gotta let it get half way through.

if you have to get half way through before laughing, it's not phucking funny.

fine! it is less then half way! ever heard of setup!

stupid birds! What is a space bird anyway??? I am guessing a pidgeon with a rocket tied to its a$$.
Who posted the picture, anyway?
(2010.Feb.12 09:55 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Who posted the picture, anyway?

druchii
short lived banning. suck my balls, dru.
...............................nm
so true and well said Nughuffer!
(2010.Feb.12 02:41 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]...............................nm

i read what you had before...made sense and is pretty true
lol, maybe I shouldn't have edited it. sorry

(2010.Feb.12 02:41 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's funny how much effort goes into modding the forum of a dying game. Idk if it's just me, but our admins don't seem to be as active as they were in the past. Not trying to be an ass, it just seems people care more about the forum then the game

I miss a lot of what goes on in the forums sometimes, and I don't know what happened today, so I wasn't sure if this was appropriate
(2010.Feb.12 02:58 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, maybe I shouldn't have edited it. sorry

(2010.Feb.12 02:41 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's funny how much effort goes into modding the forum of a dying game. Idk if it's just me, but our admins don't seem to be as active as they were in the past. Not trying to be an arse, it just seems people care more about the forum then the game

I miss a lot of what goes on in the forums sometimes, and I don't know what happened today, so I wasn't sure if this was appropriate

very true.

in my opinion, the forum should compliment the game...not the other way around. Unfortunately, when there is noting new and exciting going on in the game, there won't be much to talk about in the forum. closing threads and deleting/changing posts isn't going to change this. all it will do is drive people away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's