AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why is he not banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
intelligent?
(2010.Feb.11 10:18 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 10:14 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]carlin was boring to me...if you just like loud and dead, sam kinison was more than hilarious...the little HOdgy spot killed me...and that bit was heard on albums and cassettes .....loved the 80s

might have been too intelegent for ya. Rolleyes His views on religion where gold. man in the sky is one of the funniest things you will ever hear!!!!

intelligent

were

retard'd diggity
(2010.Feb.11 10:19 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]intelligent?
(2010.Feb.11 10:18 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 10:14 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]carlin was boring to me...if you just like loud and dead, sam kinison was more than hilarious...the little HOdgy spot killed me...and that bit was heard on albums and cassettes .....loved the 80s

might have been too intelegent for ya. Rolleyes His views on religion where gold. man in the sky is one of the funniest things you will ever hear!!!!

intelligent

were

retard'd diggity

good point...... lol too excited to get my message out. Neutral
styles of comedy are like drinks....you apparently like the fruity ones

whatever floats your boat giggity
Hey now. George Carlin's pretty funny.
just trying to get some spirit in here...or a rise out of someone...he is funny and non pc which is even better....sad clown here.

hes better on the tube than xm....too bad the funniest are mostly all gone
(2010.Feb.11 10:26 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]styles of comedy are like drinks....you apparently like the fruity ones

and you like the load and obnoxious ones... (so do i but need to defend carlin here) if i yell louder then you i am funny!!!!! what was his views on religion? carlin's followed my own.

just curious....
didnt he mock jesus then die right after the show on his new bike?

sortof beatles style

found it

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/k/kin...inison.htm
(2010.Feb.11 10:31 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]didnt he mock jesus then die right after the show on his new bike?

sortof beatles style

lol, he mocked jesus for most of his career..... the one thing that sticks out with your boy was his view on his wife telling him how small his d_ck was. his reply was that it wont feel too small when he sticks it up her a_s. remember that one man? good stuff..........
actually for clean humor bill cosby is one of the masters

oh yeah and back on topic...ban him...lol
(2010.Feb.11 10:30 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 10:26 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]styles of comedy are like drinks....you apparently like the fruity ones

and you like the load and obnoxious ones... (so do i but need to defend carlin here) if i yell louder then you i am funny!!!!! what was his views on religion? carlin's followed my own.

just curious....

Are you refering to Sam K? If so he was an evangalistic Preacher, born and raised for the role by his father. then had a falling out with religion/wife/family.

You see he was very bitter, and it made for great Dark comedy... his version of are you lonsome tonight kills me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EclQVQGqn...re=related

for anyone who has not seen it you gotta let it get half way through.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's