AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why is he not banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I did click on a link the other day and it was this dude sitting on another dudes cock taking up the ass while dude on tops cock was swinging away(in mid air, it looked lonely). It left me with the a thought that someone should start to suck ....well lets just say my thoughts would leave a bad taste in your mouth.
especially if the dude "wipes to the front"............
Yeah. That damn sicko..
I sent a similar link to canosoup one time. Yea he mailed zen and told on me....little pussy!
(2010.Feb.10 08:03 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I f'n hate NARCs.
Thats quite a statement considering thats all the xpats are.
(2010.Feb.11 09:57 PM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]

Totally! At least we're both on the same page, dude.
carlin was boring to me...if you just like loud and dead, sam kinison was more than hilarious...the little HOdgy spot killed me...and that bit was heard on albums and cassettes .....loved the 80s
(2010.Feb.11 10:09 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.11 09:57 PM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]

Totally! At least we're both on the same page, dude.
I guess what I said was true other wise they wouldnt have retailated.
10:10 pm Giant hospitalized you.
Conrad told him to hospitalize you.
(2010.Feb.11 10:14 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]carlin was boring to me...if you just like loud and dead, sam kinison was more than hilarious...the little HOdgy spot killed me...and that bit was heard on albums and cassettes .....loved the 80s

might have been too intelegent for ya. Rolleyes His views on religion where gold. man in the sky is one of the funniest things you will ever hear!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's