state of the game (long speech)
2009.Dec.15, 10:39 AM
RE: state of the game (long speech)
i for one think cheetah would make a fantastic mentor.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.15, 10:43 AM
To those who haven't already, please read the second part I finished.

To those who are/were interested, my father's check up went fine.
(2009.Dec.15 08:31 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Inpace speaks as though he is his own 4th incarnation of failed multi desperately holding onto Awakenedland life with strong resentment toward his multi's tormentors.
What is your point? You aren't brand new to the game,,,I had some help growing in the game but I asked tons of questions to go along with my already considerable online Gaming knowledge

This is slowly losing its playerbase, as all games eventually do. Your "considerable online Gaming knowledge" should allow you to understand and contemplate that, right?

What is my point?
Read the whole post, then answer it yourself. While you enjoy furthering yourself, I enjoy furthering the game.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.15 11:32 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Dec.15, 11:48 AM
(2009.Dec.15 10:43 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  To those who haven't already, please read the second part I finished.

To those who are/were interested, my father's check up went fine.
(2009.Dec.15 08:31 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Inpace speaks as though he is his own 4th incarnation of failed multi desperately holding onto Awakenedland life with strong resentment toward his multi's tormentors.
What is your point? You aren't brand new to the game,,,I had some help growing in the game but I asked tons of questions to go along with my already considerable online Gaming knowledge

This is slowly losing its playerbase, as all games eventually do. Your "considerable online Gaming knowledge" should allow you to understand and contemplate that, right?

What is my point?
Read the whole post, then answer it yourself. While you enjoy furthering yourself, I enjoy furthering the game.

Are you personally keeping track of active players?
2009.Dec.15, 12:29 PM
You pound InPaceRequiscat to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 97

get your facts straight before posting.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Dec.15, 12:30 PM
Indirectly. I watch game stats, Specifically crimes. Everyone crimes to get extra cash, regardless of whether you are training, or power leveling.

The other item I have been doing is watching the playerIDs from month to month. less people are looking at signing up each month, and even less are sticking around past level 5.
I do. You don't.

12:28 pm Conrad hospitalized you.
11:43 am spacebird busted you out of jail.

Case in point
(2009.Dec.15 12:29 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  You pound InPaceRequiscat to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 97

get your facts straight before posting.

I ask for a valid point to go with a comment, and Connie hosps. Not that I care, I get stims. But you only further my point, conrad. Although I get the feeling you were just trying to say you still hosp with the best (sic worst) of them. In any case....
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.15 12:35 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

2009.Dec.15, 12:33 PM
(2009.Dec.15 12:30 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Indirectly. I watch game stats, Specifically crimes. Everyone crimes to get extra cash, regardless of whether you are training, or power leveling.

The other item I have been doing is watching the playerIDs from month to month. less people are looking at signing up each month, and even less are sticking around past level 5.
I do. You don't.

12:28 pm Conrad hospitalized you.
11:43 am spacebird busted you out of jail.

tell me more then.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Dec.15, 12:42 PM
The overall activity is about 8% less in November than the previous month, and the decline is around the same the month previous to that. I have taken into consideration people going back to school, but a 50-65% decrease in playtime from a group of players who represent less than 10% of the people here, would account for 3-5% of the decrease. This trend has been going on since I have been back playing, like, late June 09.

In basics, people are quitting faster than new players are brought in. Zen could spend more in advertising, but this is her primary source of income, and I want that income to grow, because Zen has given us a great game. I just want Zen to always be able to give us that.

We have a lot of awesome minds in here, and unfortunately a lot of their time is used in witty comebacks and arguing. Can we try to put a decent effort into making this game better? We can only gain from this.

2009.Dec.15, 12:43 PM
you think too much, look past the numbers poindexter, quality not quantity

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Dec.15, 12:46 PM
(2009.Dec.15 12:43 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  you think too much, look past the numbers poindexter, quality not quantity

How much quantity (players) did this game go through to get the current quality it has now?

about 34000 and counting.
EDIT

Think about that. 35.3k player IDs, minus 1002 (chris, first player id) and about 300 multi accounts in fed jail. That is a guess-timate. Even it was 1300 multi account in fed jail, its 33k to get to the 600-or so players right now.

That is my other big source of info, every day at noon I have taken recently active user in last 24 hours. It follows about the same ( a little less @ 5-7% month to month)
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.15 12:50 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

2009.Dec.15, 12:47 PM
(2009.Dec.15 12:46 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 12:43 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  you think too much, look past the numbers poindexter, quality not quantity

How much quantity (players) did this game go through to get the current quality it has now?

about 34000 and counting.

I have not seen quality since Dingus joined and completed the online world of gaming!
Thread Closed