Poll: Do you think this would be a good idea?
This is an awesome idea!
This idea is stupid.
Bacon
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Hosp code change
2009.Dec.12, 06:27 PM
RE: Hosp code change
A level restriction on attaks would do it
2009.Dec.12, 06:32 PM
(2009.Dec.12 01:45 AM)McCule Wrote:  This is a spin off of all of the SV being too big controversy.

What if a code was in place where individually you could only HOSP attack a percent of an opposing person's gang (predetermined/computer-randomly selected group)? In reality, if one gang has a physical altercation with another gang and one side has a 7 foot, cut martial artist that is better than and can "take" everyone, he's not going to be able to be in position to locate and attack every person in the opposing gang b/c the enemies aren't going to stand in a circle around the dude and wait their turn to be pummeled.
The trouble with SV is they have TWO members that can beat everyone in the whole game (and they happen to live together). So one or both of them could be online and completely win any situation with a simple credit refresh.

Idea has one flaw, if it were to go into effect it should have done so when Pullo and Vor were in the same gang. So it was OK that the 2 of them could take all of SV? But now that they're not here, it's not ok that another gang has some higher levels and with a huge difference! There are still a few people I can't take. For Pullo and Vor there weren't. So again with the whining. I paid my dues in the hosp, when no one in my gang could beat them, but now that we have 1 than can beat everyone, and a few other high levels, bring in a code to change it. Makes perfect sense in your eyes I'm sure, but not to those of us who withstood their beatings, and fought hard to get where we are.

Dream on, for other ways to take away everything everyone in this game has worked for, bc that's all everyone seems to want to do lately.
2009.Dec.12, 06:37 PM
(2009.Dec.12 01:28 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  Chris and sarge could hosp the whole of AL in their time, but on top of that they could AND DID ALL THE TIME delete a gang, so that gang was no more, no money back nothing just gone. Ask Raf they deleted every gang he went to until he came to SV for a time. Nothing was changed then.
post back then from NightTrain

Nightrain
Posted: 04 Jan 2007 18:16 Reply with quote
^V^ sininteresdospepinos Userid: 2707 Level: 54
Valhalla
You Know its funny.

I have played many other online games ive been on the winning side and loosing,

But never have I seen something like this.

Elders go for it show the rest of Awakened Land players that if they do not abide by your rules. if they do not follow along like good little meek sheep that they too will be disband.

As i have said I have played a lot of other games and I have been in clans that have dominated to the extreme but at no time have I seen this type of malice.
because in all honesty thats what it is.

What we attacked an Elder or 2. we rushed to gain levels . the funny part is even when we atatcked other gangs for respect or as an aide we had a limit to what we would do.

Let this be a lesson to the Awakened land players and specially you gang leaders dont allow your players to rush levels dont allow them to attack and Elder even off line or you too will receive there wrath.

its real simple do what you want and make sure you keep all the others under your heels, keep the people supressed so that you may continue your reign of power.

This is not a bitching fest . It just shows your true nature. you want to take it to this exptreme hey have at it, but eventually 1 of 2 things will happen.

Someone may eventually be able to pass you.
or people will just get bored and go elsewere.

hats of to you for adding a twist to the game thats really not needed.

One Last [thing Ispeak for myself and I will requst from my gang leader that all wars declared other than the Elders will be removed.
We have no intentions of bringing down the rest of awakened lands and making it a desolate play ground.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...light=doom

When pullo and Loki could hosp every player in the game, hell if pullo wanted she could have put every player in the game in hosp on her own, her pockets were that deep. There was a hosp code change were the person you hosped got stronger each time, that really did not work. The only real change was the gang war code, but if you even dared to war pullos gang your whole gang spend a week or more in hosp, I know this because SV felt their wrath all the time. Because we did dare, win or loss it never stopped us warring them every chance we could. Ever wonder why in a comp the rank tables arnt showing until after the comp. Thats because if you were beating pullo or one of her gang members you got hosped to stop you doing the comp.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...e&start=10

Thats just a few examples that I remember there is many more. Things have moved a long way in the other direction in how people play this game, but I think it has moved to far and I dont say that as a member of SV but as a long time player of this game. Some people need to learn the history of the game before they made a judgement on how its played today.

Too long didn't read.
2009.Dec.12, 06:44 PM
(2009.Dec.12 06:37 PM)Marlo Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.12 01:28 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  Chris and sarge could hosp the whole of AL in their time, but on top of that they could AND DID ALL THE TIME delete a gang, so that gang was no more, no money back nothing just gone. Ask Raf they deleted every gang he went to until he came to SV for a time. Nothing was changed then.
post back then from NightTrain

Nightrain
Posted: 04 Jan 2007 18:16 Reply with quote
^V^ sininteresdospepinos Userid: 2707 Level: 54
Valhalla
You Know its funny.

I have played many other online games ive been on the winning side and loosing,

But never have I seen something like this.

Elders go for it show the rest of Awakened Land players that if they do not abide by your rules. if they do not follow along like good little meek sheep that they too will be disband.

As i have said I have played a lot of other games and I have been in clans that have dominated to the extreme but at no time have I seen this type of malice.
because in all honesty thats what it is.

What we attacked an Elder or 2. we rushed to gain levels . the funny part is even when we atatcked other gangs for respect or as an aide we had a limit to what we would do.

Let this be a lesson to the Awakened land players and specially you gang leaders dont allow your players to rush levels dont allow them to attack and Elder even off line or you too will receive there wrath.

its real simple do what you want and make sure you keep all the others under your heels, keep the people supressed so that you may continue your reign of power.

This is not a bitching fest . It just shows your true nature. you want to take it to this exptreme hey have at it, but eventually 1 of 2 things will happen.

Someone may eventually be able to pass you.
or people will just get bored and go elsewere.

hats of to you for adding a twist to the game thats really not needed.

One Last [thing Ispeak for myself and I will requst from my gang leader that all wars declared other than the Elders will be removed.
We have no intentions of bringing down the rest of awakened lands and making it a desolate play ground.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...light=doom

When pullo and Loki could hosp every player in the game, hell if pullo wanted she could have put every player in the game in hosp on her own, her pockets were that deep. There was a hosp code change were the person you hosped got stronger each time, that really did not work. The only real change was the gang war code, but if you even dared to war pullos gang your whole gang spend a week or more in hosp, I know this because SV felt their wrath all the time. Because we did dare, win or loss it never stopped us warring them every chance we could. Ever wonder why in a comp the rank tables arnt showing until after the comp. Thats because if you were beating pullo or one of her gang members you got hosped to stop you doing the comp.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...e&start=10

Thats just a few examples that I remember there is many more. Things have moved a long way in the other direction in how people play this game, but I think it has moved to far and I dont say that as a member of SV but as a long time player of this game. Some people need to learn the history of the game before they made a judgement on how its played today.

My last bong hit didn't give me the attention span to read something this long
2009.Dec.12, 07:10 PM
(2009.Dec.12 06:37 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Too long didn't read.

Np but thinks for taken the time to post.
2009.Dec.12, 07:18 PM
(2009.Dec.12 07:10 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.12 06:37 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Too long didn't read.

Np but thinks for taken the time to post.

hehe

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.12, 08:32 PM
(2009.Dec.12 07:34 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Great idea in theory but I disagree.

Everyone in the game strives for superiority. To negate the achievements of those who have put in the time by socializing the idea is contrary to the idea of the game.

I don't like being dominated by SV but those folks have put in a lot of time and deserve what they have because of their dedication.

If we don't like it we have to change it. Put up or shut up.........Scream

The mod said something usefull for once...

also I only read the first page cause I was on a forum boycott... forums are 99% trash these days....

hopefully dungis, and hambone will realize and it will change back to 10% non crap and worth peoples time.... but I will not hold my breath and probably only visit every few days...
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.12 08:36 PM by randomjacker.