Poll: Do you think this would be a good idea?
This is an awesome idea!
This idea is stupid.
Bacon
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Hosp code change
2009.Dec.12, 07:56 AM
RE: Hosp code change
I vote bacon.

That's what she said
2009.Dec.12, 08:07 AM
no

The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
2009.Dec.12, 09:09 AM
While I think the scales are tipped to heavily and I appreciate someone trying to lvl them out, I don't think this would be an answer. What happens to the lowest lvl of a gang that wants to help with a hosp war but can't cause all the "H's" he can hit are lvl 40s and above?
2009.Dec.12, 10:17 AM
(2009.Dec.12 01:45 AM)McCule Wrote:  This is a spin off of all of the SV being too big controversy.

What if a code was in place where individually you could only HOSP attack a percent of an opposing person's gang (predetermined/computer-randomly selected group)? In reality, if one gang has a physical altercation with another gang and one side has a 7 foot, cut martial artist that is better than and can "take" everyone, he's not going to be able to be in position to locate and attack every person in the opposing gang b/c the enemies aren't going to stand in a circle around the dude and wait their turn to be pummeled.
The trouble with SV is they have TWO members that can beat everyone in the whole game (and they happen to live together). So one or both of them could be online and completely win any situation with a simple credit refresh.
Now....say you only have the ability to attack 25-30% of a particular gang and every 30 minutes those 25-30% randomly change... This would add a positive element to the game b/c if you're in a hosp war-type situation with a bigger gang one person(nuke) in the opposing gang doesn't determine whether your hosp war is immediately lost.
When you click on a gang's member list there should be a column with an H next to a person's name. If the H is green, you can hosp them, if it's red you can't. Every 30 minutes they randomly change to a different 25-30%.

Thats what districts are for.
2009.Dec.12, 11:13 AM
stupid idea. if i feel like hospin who ever moves in a gang i should be able to do so

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Dec.12, 11:58 AM
It's not a smart idea for gameplay. Beyond that, one or two people can determine the outcome of a fight, but a whole group can, too. Smashing morale is a way of winning, having them beg for mercy while their little counterparts sit with their skulls chopped in have or blown half-way across the world.

It's tactics, man. Play smart, not strong. Any kind of revision to this idea, McCule?
2009.Dec.12, 12:01 PM
(2009.Dec.12 11:13 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  stupid idea. if i feel like hospin who ever moves in a gang i should be able to do so

Exactly, Districts keep it like that, most likely the people in places you cant go are stronger, and this makes for the same general idea except nothing is random its lvl and cash to flee the district if you can.
2009.Dec.12, 12:07 PM
(2009.Dec.12 11:58 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  It's tactics, man. Play smart, not strong.

Tommi plays smart....which is behind those that play strong.
2009.Dec.12, 12:09 PM
(2009.Dec.12 12:07 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.12 11:58 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  It's tactics, man. Play smart, not strong.

Tommi plays smart....which is behind those that play strong.

Sadly, you're still a dunce..

There's a thread somewhere posted some time with something that would quell your proposition of my hiding behind anything or anyone.

Snipe Hunter'd
2009.Dec.12, 12:09 PM
hosping one person has been limited twice by zen, once with decreasing hosp times and better defensive fights and with a credit refill limit of 10 that get so expensive you really have to dislike that person, or just be smart and have friends jump in or put up a bounty...i cant remember the last time i did more than 4 refresh in one day...just too damn expensive

doh