[split] The Elders No More
2009.Dec.10, 02:09 AM
[split] The Elders No More
Perhaps SV should lay down their weapons and reopen camp...
2009.Dec.10, 03:46 AM
RE: [split] The Elders No More
If you want some competition and proper fun then it would be the best option. Al as a whole is too weak to support all the powerful guys in 1 gang.

Just my $0.02
2009.Dec.10, 04:13 AM
Common sense JRambo is becoming of you..........

+0.5

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Dec.10, 04:23 AM
We dont have all the powerful players in one gang, we have THE most powerful player. If they left then the power would switch elsewhere. If anyone can come up with a sensible option to even the playing field without SV losing everything we put in im sure we would be all ears.

Perhaps we need more Odd vs Even wars. e.t.c

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.10, 04:29 AM
Wow.... This was pulled from another thread where The Elders opened Camp Awakened lands hence the word "split"... The jist was they were going to become a peace loving gang and put down their weapons and nurture AL like so many seem to want... All the violence should be put aside YAda Yada Yada!

Way to ruin a thread... Now it has a whole different meaning when someone new looks at it...
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 04:29 AM by randomjacker.
2009.Dec.10, 04:34 AM
(2009.Dec.10 04:29 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  Wow.... This was pulled from another thread where The Elders opened Camp Awakened lands hence the word "split"... The jist was they were going to become a peace loving gang and put down their weapons and nurture AL like so many seem to want... All the violence should be put aside YAda Yada Yada!

Way to ruin a thread... Now it has a whole different meaning when someone new looks at it...

yeah, that thread was humorous, i managed to read it and comment on it before it was split....now the thread makes no sense...

you guys gonna send out rubber duckys?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.10, 04:37 AM
Yes, then have rubber Ducky Races in the AL river... Neutral
2009.Dec.10, 06:47 AM
Caution: this thread is for the humor impaired
2009.Dec.10, 08:16 AM
Its funny how SV cries and whines and spins convo's that noone wants to play with them and then they claim everyone wants a cheesy calm game to play. Sadly they still fail to realize their failure in creating the lamest of ALL events ever.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.10, 08:30 AM
(2009.Dec.10 08:16 AM)Brugada Wrote:  Its funny how SV cries and whines and spins convo's that noone wants to play with them and then they claim everyone wants a cheesy calm game to play. Sadly they still fail to realize their failure in creating the lamest of ALL events ever.

X'D

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken