[split] The Elders No More
2009.Dec.11, 01:23 PM
RE: [split] The Elders No More
(2009.Dec.10 09:00 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Funny how we all remember so fondly, the X vills

w00k
Pullo
Loki

Everyone of them a ledgend and everyone of them left SV's to go it alone and do something different. If they had sat in Sv's no-one would have paid any attention. Yet they got the balls to do something about it and actually changed AL as a game. They are not remembered as a villain, they are remembered as ledgends.

All you Vills, how are you going to be remembered?

Howl is carving out a nice rep now, if/when she retires she will have a different legacy.

How will you be remembered?

Eek Didn't most of them come from Pest and then DM.
Ah how things get forgotten. Rolleyes
2009.Dec.11, 01:26 PM
w00k and loki sure as hell were in vills at some point.
2009.Dec.11, 01:38 PM
Pestilence was around before SV i think and w00k, Pullo and Loki all went to Hitmen.
Loki quit and Pullo went to and still is in School. (Collage)
I lost track of wOOk when Pullo left the game.
I would talk to Punisher to get the real story.
2009.Dec.11, 01:44 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:17 AM)PhisheVA Wrote:  I think Fail Fest 09 is catchy as hell.

When do they get the " The Great Dong Bag Christmas War Fest 09" Tag?
2009.Dec.11, 01:49 PM
(2009.Dec.11 01:44 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  

WTF is with you and the stupid "dong" thing on EVERY post you make? Just stupid.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.11, 01:52 PM
(2009.Dec.11 01:49 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.11 01:44 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  

WTF is with you and the stupid "dong" thing on EVERY post you make? Just stupid.

Marlo is the true dong bag culprit

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.11, 02:01 PM
Everyone wants to hate because Dong Bag is blowing up quick.
2009.Dec.11, 06:46 PM
wook was in sv before ush and crew....loki came after ush and ca left.....but none of them were original svs...we were around during demolition, pest was demolition with dm members....dm formed after pest .....dm then was sold twice i think....rj can give you the history after he bought it from loki....but sv has been here since the collapse of marvel....it was a vill family...pretty fn big up there with the shadows...we hated the crap with tons of small gangs so we consolidated to one gang and one training gaing at the most....im sure theres a history thing here somewhere...but loki, pullo, yoda, ush, ca....all and most old svs were marvels first

doh
2009.Dec.11, 06:56 PM
July 1st, 1867 was the culmination of many dreams, much effort, considerable debate and a triumph of political compromise. John AA Macdonald, George Cartier, George Brown and many others recognized that the time had come for a larger union, This was the result of a statement in the Union of the Canada's, the Maritimes initiating a process towards region union, British colonial office support of colonial self government and fear of growing American military power ad territorial ambitions. Canadian confederation was a story of peaceful, civilized political development with bountiful and substantial benefits for the new country and the mother country.

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Dec.11, 07:08 PM
WTF**