[split] The Elders No More
2009.Dec.10, 08:46 AM
RE: [split] The Elders No More
Ya see the war last year was not an 'event', it was a serious hosp war.

Cheetah getting shltfaced on a Tuesday and making a retarded poem isn't how it started then and obviously didn't work yesterday.

Fail Fest '09 has been a source of some great forum repartee however!
2009.Dec.10, 08:47 AM
Can we clear this up once and for all, Chance wrote the poem

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.10, 08:58 AM
(2009.Dec.10 08:46 AM)Marlo Wrote:  Ya see the war last year was not an 'event', it was a serious hosp war.

Cheetah getting shltfaced on a Tuesday and making a retarded poem isn't how it started then and obviously didn't work yesterday.

Fail Fest '09 has been a source of some great forum repartee however!

any chance you could say that again...only differently.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.10, 08:58 AM
Can SV get back to ruining the game. Leave the forums, this is the one spot in the game that is still fun
2009.Dec.10, 09:00 AM
Funny how we all remember so fondly, the X vills

w00k
Pullo
Loki

Everyone of them a ledgend and everyone of them left SV's to go it alone and do something different. If they had sat in Sv's no-one would have paid any attention. Yet they got the balls to do something about it and actually changed AL as a game. They are not remembered as a villain, they are remembered as ledgends.

All you Vills, how are you going to be remembered?

Howl is carving out a nice rep now, if/when she retires she will have a different legacy.

How will you be remembered?
2009.Dec.10, 09:13 AM
Howl must never retire or all my hard earned referral points would be left in limbo!

So anyway! Come the beginning of 2010 I am going to ascend! I am going to put $100 into endurance every week! I will just quit smoking weed and it should be possible!

Hate hate hate hate hate!

Holla holla holla holla!
2009.Dec.10, 09:17 AM
I think Fail Fest 09 is catchy as hell.

When do they get the "Fail Fest 09" Tag?
2009.Dec.10, 09:20 AM
(2009.Dec.10 09:00 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Funny how we all remember so fondly, the X vills

w00k
Pullo
Loki

Pullo in SVs! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Again JR shows us exactly what he knows about this game... Fuck all

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.10, 09:34 AM
(2009.Dec.10 08:58 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Can SV get back to ruining the game. Leave the forums, this is the one spot in the game that is still fun

seeing the same comments regurgitated for two days is a blast!

[Image: life_34_big.jpg]

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.10, 09:42 AM
(2009.Dec.10 09:13 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Howl must never retire or all my hard earned referral points would be left in limbo!

So anyway! Come the beginning of 2010 I am going to ascend! I am going to put $100 into endurance every week! I will just quit smoking weed and it should be possible!

Hate hate hate hate hate!

Holla holla holla holla!

CC quit with the weed? Hmmm I'm just not seeing that as possible. Of course, I'm sure I could be proven wrong... just remind me to stay out of a district he's in. Could get ugly there. haha!