the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
2009.Dec.10, 09:59 PM
RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
(2009.Dec.10 09:58 PM)cheetah Wrote:  you're all just jealous, bc the coattails you ride are not as great as Pun's!

asphinctersayswhat

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.10, 09:59 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:58 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  P.S. Sorry BH, sounded like you werre siding with the small breasted stinky snatch CheeUHH.

Honestly, weren't you the one who said you didn't care what happened in game, then ran off to hide behind Conrad because you couldn't take the heat, anymore?

You should go to sleep. Little kids don't need to see adults talking.
2009.Dec.10, 10:00 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:58 PM)cheetah Wrote:  you're all just jealous, bc the coattails you ride are not as great as Pun's!

really jealous...he was able to clean out the virus so you could sht out a kid, apparently?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.10, 10:00 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:54 PM)Punisher Wrote:  its clicking now....sw is hacking pt boards and learning how they love mailing slaves....come be my biatches slaves come here and suck at my teets....stupid pters
hey burp...ill take off all my drek and let you try and zerk me...wanna go at it or just try your supposed dull wit on the forums

What?

No, seriously. I have absolutely no idea what that says.
2009.Dec.10, 10:01 PM
now we have a real war....buckle up cow pokes sw is gonna get ridden bare backed

doh
2009.Dec.10, 10:02 PM
(2009.Dec.10 10:00 PM)Marlo Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:54 PM)Punisher Wrote:  its clicking now....sw is hacking pt boards and learning how they love mailing slaves....come be my biatches slaves come here and suck at my teets....stupid pters
hey burp...ill take off all my drek and let you try and zerk me...wanna go at it or just try your supposed dull wit on the forums

What?

yeah... i didn't catch that first part. are you drunk?
(2009.Dec.10 09:56 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:50 PM)cheetah Wrote:  no, someone else opened a thread, that they would like to take someone in RL, an SV posted that we send Hannibal....

I was referring to that post, as Han is the obvious choice.

I don't know who started the RL thread, and don't feel like looking for it through all the drek right now, I am simply responding to it, in a difft thread, whatever

Good way to try to whine however you can!

I would hope this is reviewed by admin. Regardless of you FOR ONCE sticking your tail up your nasty poon and not responding with a threat or a smart arse response, you CLEARLY threatened another player online. The post is obvious of what your intent was. For once, pull those balls out of your stained panties and own up to your post. Sorry to call you out for the load mouthed bully kitten you are, but you threatened another player. This is getting out of hand! Admin should step in NOW!

Yeh, I'm really gonna pay for someone to fly from the UK, to where was it, Jersey? To have a fist fight. I was responding to the older post, duh! Besides, if this were the case, SS would have been banned years ago, bc ya know he's a 7 foot tall, 360 pound steel pipe worker who rides bikes and has tattoos, and threatened half the AL community with a RL fight!

Mine was JOKE to those who don't get it, which was based on another SVs response, to someone who ASKED to be hit in RL.....

Read and pay attention, or don't post!
(2009.Dec.10 10:00 PM)Marlo Wrote:  

What?

you have to drink bourbon first then read the pt boards about a year ago...right connie

doh
2009.Dec.10, 10:03 PM
(2009.Dec.10 10:01 PM)Punisher Wrote:  bare backed

hahahahahahhahahahahaha .....

Pun's gonna slap you with his dong bag ....
2009.Dec.10, 10:03 PM
(2009.Dec.10 10:01 PM)Punisher Wrote:  now we have a real war....buckle up cow pokes sw is gonna get ridden bare backed

lol. so now we just have SV hitting us and not SV + 5 other gangs.