the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
2009.Dec.10, 09:50 PM
RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
no, someone else opened a thread, that they would like to take someone in RL, an SV posted that we send Hannibal....

I was referring to that post, as Han is the obvious choice.

I don't know who started the RL thread, and don't feel like looking for it through all the shit right now, I am simply responding to it, in a difft thread, whatever

Good way to try to whine however you can!
2009.Dec.10, 09:51 PM
BH is backing me up UD. Thanks BH. See you in the hosp. I got a 175 of rum and we got a mean game of UNO going on!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.10, 09:52 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:50 PM)cheetah Wrote:  no, someone else opened a thread, that they would like to take someone in RL, an SV posted that we send Hannibal....

I don't know who started the RL thread, and don't feel like looking for it through all the drek right now, I am simply responding to it, in a difft thread, whatever

here skanky, skanky, skanky

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
9:38 pm FrdKngCbra hospitalized you.

You 2 have the coat tail riders in check!! You guys have a well oiled machine there. Man what was AL thinking talking back to SV.
[/quote]

What is amazing is the coattails that SW have been riding. 90% of all of SW battles are done by 2 maybe 3 people. Conrad , Spacebird, and CC.

Stick to your clicking for trains and crimes, it is apparantly getting you nowhere fast

You hit for 1123 points of damage. XXXXXXXXXX resists 18 for a total of 1105 damage.
(2009.Dec.10 09:50 PM)cheetah Wrote:  no, someone else opened a thread, that they would like to take someone in RL, an SV posted that we send Hannibal....

I don't know who started the RL thread, and don't feel like looking for it through all the drek right now, I am simply responding to it, in a difft thread, whatever

We give a damn about the drama that you do bring
I'm just tryin' to change the color on your mood wing
(2009.Dec.10 09:52 PM)frdkngcbra Wrote:  9:38 pm FrdKngCbra hospitalized you.

You 2 have the coat tail riders in check!! You guys have a well oiled machine there. Man what was AL thinking talking back to SV.

[What is amazing is the coattails that SW have been riding. 90% of all of SW battles are done by 2 maybe 3 people. Conrad , Spacebird, and CC.

Stick to your clicking for trains and crimes, it is apparantly getting you nowhere fast
[/quote]

Ill take your advise sir.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 09:55 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.10, 09:54 PM
its clicking now....sw is hacking pt boards and learning how they love mailing slaves....come be my biatches slaves come here and suck at my teets....stupid pters
hey burp...ill take off all my shit and let you try and zerk me...wanna go at it or just try your supposed dull wit on the forums
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 09:55 PM by Punisher.

doh
2009.Dec.10, 09:56 PM

I would hope this is reviewed by admin. Regardless of you FOR ONCE sticking your tail up your nasty poon and not responding with a threat or a smart ass response, you CLEARLY threatened another player online. The post is obvious of what your intent was. For once, pull those balls out of your stained panties and own up to your post. Sorry to call you out for the load mouthed bully pussy you are, but you threatened another player. This is getting out of hand! Admin should step in NOW!

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.10, 09:56 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:54 PM)Punisher Wrote:  its clicking now....sw is hacking pt boards and learning how they love mailing slaves....come be my biatches slaves come here and suck at my teets....stupid pters
hey burp...ill take off all my drek and let you try and zerk me...wanna go at it or just try your supposed dull wit on the forums

afraid of the unknown still...at what 40...50 years old??

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.10, 09:58 PM
P.S. Sorry BH, sounded like you werre siding with the small breasted stinky *- CheeUHH.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 11:23 PM by Weebay.

2009.Dec.10, 09:58 PM
you're all just jealous, bc the coattails you ride are not as great as Pun's!