the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
2009.Dec.10, 09:15 PM
RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces
i think you mentioned he can beat everyone here in real life already... Rolleyes

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Dec.10, 09:19 PM
yeah its american to repeat for foreigners and retards or speak louder to deafs sorry you fall into one fo those categoies
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 09:19 PM by Punisher.

doh
2009.Dec.10, 09:25 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  cheetah...go ahead and wipe the crust off your sticky snatch with our white flag.

Credit and candy up all you want, you just crossed a line you will regret for the rest of your AL life.
2009.Dec.10, 09:26 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:25 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  cheetah...go ahead and wipe the crust off your sticky snatch with our white flag.

Credit and candy up all you want, you just crossed a line you will regret for the rest of your AL life.

cat's outta the bag now.

blow me.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.10, 09:29 PM
ok birdy...now you and your crew are on my gaydar

doh
2009.Dec.10, 09:33 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:29 PM)Punisher Wrote:  ok birdy...now you and your crew are on my gaydar

and you are the king of gaydar. fk off....seriously.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.10, 09:34 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:02 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:41 PM)Brugada Wrote:  There was never a challenge son. Only a demand.

If that response was for Hannibal, you are an idiot!

He can beat the drek out of you, in RL and on AL.

I've seen pics, trust me, he could probly hosp anyone on AL in RL! and to top that off, he's friekin hot! (As are most of our AL guys!)

You're just lucky he's asleep right now, I can't wait to see what he does to you tomorrow!

PS, I wouldn't call him "son" bc again, he could kick your sorry arse in RL or in game.

Way to upset the wrong person! Good luck with that tomorrow!

WOW!! Im E-scared now!!!! And Im scared in RL too!! Eek Thanks for steppin up and letting me know!! Im gonna go put my head in the sand again and keep pretend this isnt happening.
9:38 pm FrdKngCbra hospitalized you.

You 2 have the coat tail riders in check!! You guys have a well oiled machine there. Man what was AL thinking talking back to SV.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 09:41 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.10, 09:44 PM
(2009.Dec.10 01:41 PM)Brugada Wrote:  There was never a challenge son. Only a demand.

I've seen pics, trust me, he could probly hosp anyone on AL in RL!

PS, I wouldn't call him "son" bc again, he could kick your sorry arse in RL or in game.

Isn't this against AL rules to threaten someone in "RL". This sounds like a real threat from a TRUE c*ntless pussy. I think per rules of the game we need the authorities called to file a complaint regarding a threat to a player.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 09:45 PM by UncleDave.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.10, 09:44 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:34 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

I've seen pics, trust me, he could probly hosp anyone on AL in RL! and to top that off, he's friekin hot! (As are most of our AL guys!)

You're just lucky he's asleep right now, I can't wait to see what he does to you tomorrow!

WOW!! Im E-scared now!!!! And Im scared in RL too!! Eek Thanks for steppin up and letting me know!! Im gonna go put my head in the sand again and keep pretend this isnt happening.

Brugada, If I was you I would be afraid to leave my house. AL and RL!

That was the most childish post I have ever seen here. I bet my grandpa can beat up yours! Congrats! This is a classic. Take your pictures and shove them up your ass. You are all to thick to understand what anyone is saying. You bitch because the same things are said repeatedly. You whine because the same questions are asked over and over. It's like explaining quantum mechanics to a preschool class. Stop changing the fucking subject! In game and rl... See you in the hospital Brugada!
(2009.Dec.10 09:44 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  

Isn't this against AL rules to threaten someone in "RL". This sounds like a real threat from a TRUE cuntless kitten. I think per ruiles of the game we need the authorities called to file a complaint regarding a threat to a player.

It's open to interpretation.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 09:45 PM by BlackHand.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Dec.10, 09:48 PM
(2009.Dec.10 09:44 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:34 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

Brugada, If I was you I would be afraid to leave my house. AL and RL!

That was the most childish post I have ever seen here. I bet my grandpa can beat up yours! Congrats! This is a classic. Take your pictures and shove them up your arse. You are all to thick to understand what anyone is saying. You wimp because the same things are said repeatedly. You whine because the same questions are asked over and over. It's like explaining quantum mechanics to a preschool class. Stop changing the farging subject! In game and rl... See you in the hospital Brugada!
(2009.Dec.10 09:44 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  

Isn't this against AL rules to threaten someone in "RL". This sounds like a real threat from a TRUE cuntless kitten. I think per ruiles of the game we need the authorities called to file a complaint regarding a threat to a player.

It's open to interpretation.

By who retard? You just threatened Brug too.