Who is Ryan?
2009.Nov.16, 04:40 PM
RE: Who is Ryan?
(2009.Nov.16 04:35 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  So he sold a gang that was not his? Or are you jumping to conclusions?

apparently, according to Seven Laws... why they hosped JustJohnny im not sure, he probably did not know Ryan didn't own the gang when he purchased it from Ryan... I didn't know he didn't own it, but then again i generally assume the prez is the owner of the hideout, which isn't always true...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.16, 04:55 PM
(2009.Nov.16 04:35 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  jumping to conclusions

sounds like a great party game

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.16, 05:02 PM
I would as soon assume that the main gang owned the baby gang, if I didn't factually know otherwise. Ryan is Eek for even doing this, but the buyers should have at least contacted zeon. I would have just out of courtesy.

Who gives a drek.
2009.Nov.16, 05:10 PM
Ryan doesnt care what he does , who he hurts , who he rips off , or who he annoys in RL he only thinks about himself soooo he aint going to care what he does to people on an online game people he has not met and will probably never meet ever in his life ... i find it funny though how much real money he has put into this game though just to screw it up the scammer!!!!
2009.Nov.16, 05:12 PM
(2009.Nov.16 05:10 PM)SexiKerry Wrote:  Ryan doesnt care what he does , who he hurts , who he rips off , or who he annoys in RL he only thinks about himself soooo he aint going to care what he does to people on an online game people he has not met and will probably never meet ever in his life ... i find it funny though how much real money he has put into this game though just to screw it up the scammer!!!!

probably should change your forum siggy then lol

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.16, 05:16 PM
Since when has that ever been my sig ?!?!?! Thanks for telling me i had no idea that was there!!!!
2009.Nov.16, 05:45 PM
Uhh when did this happen? I mean someone spill the entire beans please Scream
2009.Nov.16, 06:25 PM
Lot's of suspense here.

Amend
2009.Nov.16, 06:33 PM
I didnt know about the 7 laws incident. I knew he sold warhammers gang. Plus he is an anal raper, even my eniemes list knows that.
2009.Nov.16, 07:04 PM
(2009.Nov.16 06:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Lot's of suspense here.

Seriously! Twisted

Who gives a drek.