Who is Ryan?
2009.Nov.16, 09:22 PM
RE: Who is Ryan?
(2009.Nov.16 09:20 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.16 08:42 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  at 3.5 mil this was more of a gift... ryan lost more than that in loaned cash when he bounced.

what's the gift rule, again?

You clearly know nothing about the economics of this game. Aside from the possible exception of SV, NO hideout is worth 18-22 mil. That amount is absurd. These kinds of gang tend to go for 2-5 mil, with few exceptions. The Misfits gang is a good example. As is VS (former Nemesis). Both are comparable gangs, and they didn't sell for NEARLY 18 mil.

To me it seems absurb that 15 mil invested would equate to so little money afterwards. we bought it for 3.5 mil a year ago or so, with 25k gp and 15 slots.
How much would you guys say its worth

(i am awknowledging my lack of knowledge of gang value here)
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.16 09:43 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Nov.16, 09:24 PM
(2009.Nov.16 08:42 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  at 3.5 mil this was more of a gift... ryan lost more than that in loaned cash when he bounced.

You clearly know nothing about the economics of this game. Aside from the possible exception of SV, NO hideout is worth 18-22 mil. That amount is absurd. These kinds of gang tend to go for 2-5 mil, with few exceptions. The Misfits gang is a good example. As is VS (former Nemesis). Both are comparable gangs, and they didn't sell for NEARLY 18 mil.

Not true. Members are knocking on SW's door daily offering over 20 mil cash for the hideout. Well worth it. Mostly because it contains our belt in a nice mahogany display case with soft back lighting.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
(2009.Nov.16 09:22 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

To me it seems absurb that 15 mil invested would equate to so little money afterwards. we bought it for 3.5 mil a year ago or so, with 25k gp and 15 slots. it has 22 now.

How much would you guys say its worth

(i am awknowledging my lack of knowledge of gang value here)

Depends on stats. If it's just a shell, you guys are fools to pay 3.5 mil, as it's still not worth that. If it has better, maybe 5 mil.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
InPaceRequiscat

InPaceRequiscat
Userid: 27305
Level: 17

Kicked out...Ninja

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.16, 09:27 PM
I remember, 7Law was bidding for the ex-499er gang.

We lost the bid to Shadow of Light. They paid around 8-9 millions back then. At that time, 499er has about 21-22 slot, with 55k of war gang point.

If you said comparable, that would be the most comparable sale.

Dang, the lucky Wairthlord. Wink

Amend
2009.Nov.16, 09:29 PM
(2009.Nov.16 09:24 PM)superdude Wrote:  

Not true. Members are knocking on SW's door daily offering over 20 mil cash for the hideout. Well worth it. Mostly because it contains our belt in a nice mahogany display case with soft back lighting.

I'll give you 25 million, and I know a guy with no gag reflax so I can hook you up. And you can even keep your gang. I just want your women, all of them and that sexy belt!
2009.Nov.16, 09:30 PM
(2009.Nov.16 09:27 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I remember, 7Law was bidding for the ex-499er gang.

We lost the bid to Shadow of Light. They paid around 8-9 millions back then. At that time, 499er has about 21-22 slot, with 55k of war gang point.

If you said comparable, that would be the most comparable sale.

Dang, the lucky Wairthlord. Wink

I somehow doubt that Hideout stats are comparable. I could be wrong, though. Incidentally, what is your take on this whole fiasco. I'm interested in Seven Laws' side fo the story.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Nov.16, 09:30 PM
(2009.Nov.16 09:29 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  I'll give you 25 million, and I know a guy with no gag reflax so I can hook you up. And you can even keep your gang. I just want your women, all of them and that sexy belt!

got my vote.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.16, 09:33 PM
By the way, unless there is a better upgrade. 7Law will never sell our baby gang.

It would be nice to make the gang owner and the gang president a separate entity. Zenith, if you are reading this, can this be done?
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.16 09:34 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Nov.16, 09:34 PM
(2009.Nov.16 09:24 PM)superdude Wrote:  InPaceRequiscat

InPaceRequiscat
Userid: 27305
Level: 17

Kicked out...Ninja

Yep. I have been trying to explain to JJ for 2 days now that when ryan took over, he was at best a 1/3 owner of the gang. He was purchased out but kept president.... and sold the gang when laws was talking to him about having someone else be pres.... ryan gave Likewhoa 5 mil to hold as insurance so the Warhammer incident didn't happen again. Whole lot of good that did.

when i posted up the logs from Sins of ryan selling the gang, i got a message about posting sensitive gang information... i told him technically it was from when it was still seven sins, and i was just staying there till he realized he got duped, he called me a traitor, blocked me, and kicked me.

Rather infantile, as I told him i understand he really thinks it was Ryan's gang. Then again, if I had a unique on loan, and needed some cash, if someone wanted to buy it, of course its mine.... i bought it myself.... yeah i'll sell it to you cheap.....
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.16 09:44 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.