Poll: do you agree?
yes
no
[Show Results]

most liked player....ha
2007.Mar.01, 01:22 AM
most liked player....ha
This voting for the most liked player of the year thing has gotta be the stupidiest thing i have ever heard of..........it should be called who can bribe the most players into voting for them and heck if I had enough money I could become most liked playerSmile

Mr f.... is the head leader of the biggest family in the game theres his votes
wolverine controls the weapons....who isnt gonna like him Smile
chris........ is awakenedland muscle
thor......is one of the wealthy members and can pay off anyone for anything

where the heck is chiefeagle in this also???? he is one of the more familier names

I think it should be called most liked players of the year take those 5 im sure everyone agree and dont single anyone out because they are all very helpful in there own little way Biggrin
2007.Mar.01, 01:35 AM

I agree about Chiefeagle but if you look at the wealth list, I'm nowhere near the top and dead last in the poll. Smile

I also believe Mr.F is only in 3rd place in the poll (he was 30 minutes ago at least).

The rest depends on what who wants to believe.
2007.Mar.01, 01:37 AM

someones cranky about not being nominated
2007.Mar.01, 01:40 AM

i wasnt hoping to be your missing the point of the whole thing.....so take your 2 cents go buy credits and use em for intelligence
2007.Mar.01, 01:45 AM

Let's keep it nice! Everyone is entitled to their opinion! Right or Wrong

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.01, 01:46 AM

ya ur right i messaged him in game telling him it was just a joke lol i didnt mean for it to sound so rude
2007.Mar.01, 01:53 AM

lol i wasnt really paying attention but thx i guess Smile i prly woulda just been like whoa Razz haha
2007.Mar.01, 01:56 AM

Joke or not, it's how you worded it. The "tone" of the post. This is a rule from off the wall but would also apply to any forum post.

All posts must be professional and courteous. You are free to disagree with your fellow community members. You are not free to attack, degrade, troll or malign them. It doesn't matter what forum title you have -- you are expected to follow this rule.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.01, 01:57 AM

sall good chief shouldnt be trying to get cute with me anyways he knows my sence of humour Biggrin
2007.Mar.01, 01:59 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Joke or not, it's how you worded it. The "tone" of the post. This is a rule from off the wall but would also apply to any forum post.

All posts must be professional and courteous. You are free to disagree with your fellow community members. You are not free to attack, degrade, troll or malign them. It doesn't matter what forum title you have -- you are expected to follow this rule.

Woah.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin