Poll: do you agree?
yes
no
[Show Results]

most liked player....ha
2007.Mar.01, 09:30 AM

Jack Daniels Wrote:Sarge is outraged by this. Sarge would still have his privates bring in a pair of spit shined boots and a set of pressed BDU's on monday if he were still in.

Your just jeleous! It irritated me when I would show up for formation uniform pressed and boots MIRROR shined and look at everyone else's wrinkly uniform and scuffed up boots! Military has become too "laid back" IMO needs to go back to the "strickness" it used to have

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.01, 09:34 AM

Im just curious what soldiers do now before they go to bed. No ironing, no shinning? That was a mistake.
2007.Mar.01, 09:37 AM

I'm sure the lovely people down at drill sergeant school came up with something for them...
2007.Mar.01, 09:44 AM

Extra wax job for the floors! scrubbing walls, just cause they no longer polish boots, they still have to make the barracks dress right dress! That could keep em busy for a while, especiallly if you get a "Brown Round" that walks through with NASTY boots right before lights out! Biggrin

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.01, 09:53 AM

Sam I Am Wrote:Im just curious what soldiers do now before they go to bed. No ironing, no shinning? That was a mistake.

Clearly, they log into Awakened lands lol
2007.Mar.01, 09:57 AM

For Sarge and I it would have meant more time for all night poker tourneys.
2007.Mar.01, 10:08 AM

At AIT it would've meant more time with the MI girls Wink
2007.Mar.01, 10:10 AM

I dont think most people are taking this most liked vote too serious. This gaming community is too small to have a real chance for those without alot of backup to win. Not enough people without connections to those on the poll too vote.

just look at the sheer number of marvel people, 5 gangs with a decent number of people in. We know that marvel will dominate the poll before voting even starts. So just by that fact, its nice to see Chris leading the poll. Cause he has given free cash out too people too help them get started and get a house, on the condition that the people receiving the help, helped the game in return.

A voting of this sort is better suited after community has grown upto 1500-2000 active members, when there are the people without connections that votes also. Those that make up their mind about people without being in their game, but by how they perceive their fellow players. Although the forum activity has gone through the roof recently Biggrin I do think that the idea behind the most liked thread was good thinking Smile just a bit too soon IMO

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.01, 10:13 AM

Yep. This isn't homecoming or a presidential vote. Just something I thought would be fun. To be honest, even with the Marvel gangs backing, any other person could have been nominated. The turnout for nominations was mediocre at best. Most people didn't bother. =\
2007.Mar.01, 10:19 AM

well i think that most people knew who were gonna win anyway and didnt bother enter it, just to lose a voting Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.