Enemies: 9

Friends: 25 mr F
Enemies: 17

Friends: 16 chris
Enemies: 8

Friends: 53 wolverine
Enemies: 12
2007.Mar.01, 03:13 AM

If that was the case, shouldn't Sarge be in the "most liked"?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.01, 04:26 AM

Was all this not supposed to be just a bit of fun?, If it was serious then it is obvious that i would have won.

Just look at the evidence - i cant spell, i am online when everyone else is in bed, i have 3 nipples (just a joke but it makes me sound mysterious) I like doing ironing (serious its relaxing) i have a cat named after a French Town. I drive a BMW with little dice on the rear view mirror but most of all i bet i did not even get a nomination :shock:

This is just fun please dont take it serious, its not worth it.
2007.Mar.01, 06:12 AM

If those four got the most nominations then that's the way it is... they probably are the most liked. :wink:

My nomination didn't get in but it happens. I just picked one of the others who did. Just something to do for a bit of fun, not taking it too seriously.

And Berry... ironing? :shock:
2007.Mar.01, 06:26 AM

Quote:And Berry... ironing?

You should try it, the feeling of getting the unordered creases out of the material just fills me with an enormous feeling of well being.

(plus my other half wont do mine :crySmile
2007.Mar.01, 06:49 AM

Neither does mine.. so I wear stuff that doesn't need it or I hang it out in a way that it won't. Though I own stuff I don't wear because it's creased and I don't want to iron it. :roll:

I can't complain though, he does do the rest of the laundry. (bwahaha) Razz

Hmm.. maybe we should get around to actually buying an iron and a board...

Oh , I'm woefully OT... so erm, go vote people! Biggrin
2007.Mar.01, 08:46 AM

brythompson Wrote:You should try it, the feeling of getting the unordered creases out of the material just fills me with an enormous feeling of well being.

I had to Iron my uniform for 8 years, HATED it. I love Biggrin the new uniforms, NO IRONING or polishing boots! :massivegrin:

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.01, 08:52 AM

Mine doesn't either but thank fully there are the great new place called Cleaners, its the greatest thing, you drop em off dirty and pick them up the next day all cleaned and pressed.
2007.Mar.01, 09:11 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:
brythompson Wrote:You should try it, the feeling of getting the unordered creases out of the material just fills me with an enormous feeling of well being.

I had to Iron my uniform for 8 years, HATED it. I love Biggrin the new uniforms, NO IRONING or polishing boots! :massivegrin:

Sarge is outraged by this. Sarge would still have his privates bring in a pair of spit shined boots and a set of pressed BDU's on monday if he were still in.
2007.Mar.01, 09:14 AM

The new uniforms feel more like pajamas to me. I miss the bdus. I miss pressing and polishing. =[ It was therapeutic.