Shadowguard
2009.Oct.22, 04:51 PM
RE: Shadowguard
I heard that MAXPAIN got his name from all the time SG had him in the Hospital. Smirk

I know them both as I Started a lot of the MISSING Shadow gangs. Razz
2009.Oct.22, 05:47 PM
Well if little max likes to run his mouth.. maybe he can run it all the way to the hospital.. SG and his old lady are not the same person.. Just cause u took money from the Shadows and got ur tail handed to u.. still doesnt give u the right to run ur mouth so i would highly suggest max that u shut it.. =-)
2009.Oct.22, 05:49 PM
(2009.Oct.22 02:45 PM)superdude Wrote:  Rumor has it he is jail. I heard he got caught by a 82 year old greeter at walmart trying to steal a canned ham that he had concealed in his jacket, along with a tooth brush and black socks. He was taken town by two other elderly greeters. He got a couple shiners during the ordeal, but is alright. He goes in front of the judge tomorrow.

This could have been a different shadow guard I guess.

Were they tube socks?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Oct.22, 05:51 PM
(2009.Oct.22 05:47 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  Well if little max likes to run his mouth.. maybe he can run it all the way to the hospital.. SG and his old lady are not the same person.. Just cause u took money from the Shadows and got ur tail handed to u.. still doesnt give u the right to run ur mouth so i would highly suggest max that u shut it.. =-)

Crap.. this is my post.. Psy likes to forget to log out on the forums.. thanks luv.. =-)
2009.Oct.22, 06:25 PM
(2009.Oct.22 04:48 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.22 04:11 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.21 06:51 PM)PhisheVA Wrote:  What about Sg's old lady? Inactive

Hope everything is ok. [/align]

didnt you know?, shadowguard and sgs old lady are the same person, thats why they are both gone at the same time... so long sg, u will NOT! be missed boo-who-ha-ha-ha-haaa! Twisted

You are the first person i have met with a lower ID than me who is below me in level and not inactive.

You wouldn't classify your multi as active?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.22, 07:11 PM
nvm

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.22 07:12 PM by catalyst.
2009.Oct.22, 07:20 PM
(2009.Oct.22 05:49 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.22 02:45 PM)superdude Wrote:  Rumor has it he is jail. I heard he got caught by a 82 year old greeter at walmart trying to steal a canned ham that he had concealed in his jacket, along with a tooth brush and black socks. He was taken town by two other elderly greeters. He got a couple shiners during the ordeal, but is alright. He goes in front of the judge tomorrow.

Were they tube socks?

I heard they were semi casual black dress socks. So I think that means "black tube socks". They retailed for $3.99 for a 2 pack. Anyways, we all know what you do with a sock when you arent wearing it.....Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.22, 07:21 PM
(2009.Oct.22 07:20 PM)superdude Wrote:  

Were they tube socks?

I heard they were semi casual black dress socks. So I think that means "black tube socks". They retailed for $3.99 for a 2 pack. Anyways, we all know what you do with a sock when you arent wearing it.....Wink

My unused socks sit in my closet.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.22, 07:23 PM
(2009.Oct.22 07:21 PM)Accipender Wrote:  My unused socks sit in my closet.

Please don't confuse your socks with your blow up doll.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Oct.22, 07:24 PM
LMAO!
(2009.Oct.22 07:21 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.22 07:20 PM)superdude Wrote:  

Were they tube socks?

My unused socks sit in my closet.

crusty?
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.22 07:25 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.