Shadowguard
2009.Oct.22, 04:34 AM
RE: Shadowguard
Hmmmmmm......now that I am revealed......

[Image: mushroomobama.jpg]

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Oct.22, 02:32 PM
SG is fine.. Just not active as much anymore.. He has RL stuff hes dealing with so can we please close this thread.. If ur worried about him please email him in game he will return the mail.. and don't make him the center of a gossip thread.. please.. Thanks.. =-)
2009.Oct.22, 02:45 PM
Rumor has it he is jail. I heard he got caught by a 82 year old greeter at walmart trying to steal a canned ham that he had concealed in his jacket, along with a tooth brush and black socks. He was taken town by two other elderly greeters. He got a couple shiners during the ordeal, but is alright. He goes in front of the judge tomorrow.

This could have been a different shadow guard I guess.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.22, 02:50 PM
(2009.Oct.22 02:45 PM)superdude Wrote:  Rumor has it he is jail. I heard he got caught by a 82 year old greeter at walmart trying to steal a canned ham that he had concealed in his jacket, along with a tooth brush and black socks. He was taken town by two other elderly greeters. He got a couple shiners during the ordeal, but is alright. He goes in front of the judge tomorrow.

This could have been a different shadow guard I guess.

Haha superdude... Very very funny.. and yeah i would go with a different SG.. cause ours is not in jail.. nor has he ever stolen anything from Walmart.. See so stop trying to start rumors.. =-)
2009.Oct.22, 02:54 PM
Oh no, its the same guy!!! Plus I heard the hosping he gave triadboy, took all his will to play away. Sad. Cry

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.22, 02:57 PM
His activity is somewhat like mine when I was in treatment and had to tip toe to the computer to do skills and career
2009.Oct.22, 03:58 PM
(2009.Oct.22 02:57 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  His activity is somewhat like mine when I was in treatment and had to tip toe to the computer to do skills and career

betty ford'd

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.22, 04:11 PM
(2009.Oct.21 06:51 PM)PhisheVA Wrote:  What about Sg's old lady? Inactive

Hope everything is ok. [/align]

didnt you know?, shadowguard and sgs old lady are the same person, thats why they are both gone at the same time... so long sg, u will NOT! be missed boo-who-ha-ha-ha-haaa! Twisted
2009.Oct.22, 04:13 PM
(2009.Oct.22 04:11 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  

didnt you know?, shadowguard and sgs old lady are the same person, thats why they are both gone at the same time... so long sg, u will NOT! be missed boo-who-ha-ha-ha-haaa! Twisted

i always did think they were the same person lol thats so sad LOL!
2009.Oct.22, 04:48 PM
(2009.Oct.22 04:11 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  

You are the first person i have met with a lower ID than me who is below me in level and not inactive.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.