SoPro
Weaksauce
BrutalizeThisOrDontPleaseDont
ALBaconatorwithcheese
[Show Results]

UnOfficial Jaysin Identity Thread
2009.Oct.22, 03:26 PM
RE: UnOfficial Jaysin Identity Thread
(2009.Oct.22 02:53 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Wasn't the actual hamburger made out of bacon?
I don't know,,,I only get fast when I am high,,, I go to diners where the cooks still spit on your food while hungover.

na, it was still beef under the mountain of bacon. you guys are troopers, i can't eat when i'm hungover. partially cause i usually pig out at the end of a good night of drinking.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.23, 02:40 AM
"hamburger" was named for Hamburg Germany where it first appeared. lol
Ground beef was from around 1894. Our meat grinder was invented about that time in Germany about 1864 for making sausage but might be a little older.

Hamburger was a name for any ground meat. Horse meat was also called hamburger as well to hide the fact that it might not be all beef. By the end of WW2 all ground meat had to say if it had anything but beef if sold in the US.
To this day hamburger meat must show any other products other than beef.
This includes hamburger products.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.23 02:46 AM by Nightwind.
2009.Oct.23, 06:58 AM
I voted for " IwillGladlypayU2sday4a800k2day"
2009.Oct.23, 08:56 AM
(2009.Oct.23 06:58 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  I voted for " IwillGladlypayU2sday4a800k2day"

LMAO lollol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.