AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: UnOfficial Jaysin Identity Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
votes please
darnit... i forgot to add in a "bad forum threads" type name. oh well. vote based on whats there
I like WeakSauce..... has a nice ring to it.
i thought so too!! but i voted for baconator. so fattening. more likely to hurt someone than combat with you.. Wink
Why no Weaksauceattentionwhore? too long to fit?
(2009.Oct.21 10:50 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Why no Weaksauceattentionwhore? too long to fit?

Preferences

Usernames must be in good taste and appropriate for the game.

Back

I Tried.....

biffbaffboff

Funny thing happened way back. I remember having a convo with Konyen, when he was around level 34 and an average player. No real housing or even in the top 50 for endurance. I'd whoop his ass everyday and think nothing of it. Then we got talking and he told me his long term plan. He was going to go for level 50, donate a huge amount, slam into endurance and housing and become a good player.

I am not even sure we spoke after that, but suffice to say, I quit for a time (7 months) and he in that time did exactly what he said he would do.

My point. Who is to say jaysin will not do the same? Ftr he is weak sauce but then again so is Nesta. Who is to say that these players won't do a Konyen?
yea, but they dont make threads about IS THIS NAME BETTER FOR ME OR WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE???

and they also dont randomly threat to hosp people, considering their overall strength..

badmanbren

Biff, what you really are saying is, please stop calling me out on the forums cos you never know, I might donate to make me strong. We get the point, we'll worry about it when it happens.
(2009.Oct.21 11:58 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Funny thing happened way back. I remember having a convo with Konyen, when he was around level 34 and an average player. No real housing or even in the top 50 for endurance. I'd whoop his arse everyday and think nothing of it. Then we got talking and he told me his long term plan. He was going to go for level 50, donate a huge amount, slam into endurance and housing and become a good player.

I am not even sure we spoke after that, but suffice to say, I quit for a time (7 months) and he in that time did exactly what he said he would do.

My point. Who is to say jaysin will not do the same? Ftr he is weak sauce but then again so is Nesta. Who is to say that these players won't do a Konyen?

STOP WITH THE LIES, YOU DIDN'T QUIT SHIT!

F'N TOOLBOX!

biffbaffboff

Dingus, your an ass you know that

Bioplex for last year

October 2008 1,535 1,866.80 57
November 2008 23,295 42,493.81 328 ( Mini return)
December 2008 6,357 6,368.78 86
January 2009 2,882 2,741.66 48
February 2009 429 328.66 10
March 2009 35 27.37 3
April 2009 30 23.00 1
June 2009 266 252.95 4

I see 7 months of barely a train there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's