SoPro
Weaksauce
BrutalizeThisOrDontPleaseDont
ALBaconatorwithcheese
[Show Results]

UnOfficial Jaysin Identity Thread
2009.Oct.21, 04:36 PM
RE: UnOfficial Jaysin Identity Thread
(2009.Oct.21 04:23 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  Biff, your comments make so little sense. What does me being attacked a lot have to do with power? And the bit where you throw a few level 1's in, that just shows your low levels of humour. Cheers.

You are as thick as your are weak.
These are your stats for attacking in the last 24 hours and your comment about how you are power levelling nub cake.
Yeah the way you are going you will be 41 by about christmas.

I thought the players I advised for your opponents would be suitable for you as per a guaranteed win for your endeavours, I don't think you would get over powered by them. Last time I try and help you out thats a fact, find your own targets from now on. Dracowing again?
2009.Oct.21, 04:56 PM
I beat dracowing comfortably at full health. What are my stats for attacking in the last 24 hours? I don't know whereabouts in the POI you got this from, but if it's not how many times I've been attacked the past 24hours it must be something new.

My bad, I get the comment now. Still, you are an asshole. It still has nothing to do with strength. It more or less show's my activity the last 24 hours(+8 hours skills), haven't been on much Today. What's your point?
2009.Oct.21, 05:00 PM
(2009.Oct.21 04:56 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  I beat dracowing comfortably at full health. What are my stats for attacking in the last 24 hours? I don't know whereabouts in the POI you got this from, but if it's not how many times I've been attacked the past 24hours it must be something new.

My bad, I get the comment now. Still, you are an icehole. It still has nothing to do with strength. It more or less show's my activity the last 24 hours(+8 hours skills), haven't been on much Today. What's your point?

You can't power level from the hospital, thats my point.
2009.Oct.21, 05:02 PM
So showing me my attacks in last 24 prooves I can't power level from the hospital? Cheers Biff, I honestly never even knew that.
Why do you always get selfed?
2009.Oct.21, 05:05 PM
Saying your power levelling and then being self'd when shown just how little you have attacked anyone over 24 hours, show's your either a liar or a very slow "power leveller" bwahahaha More like snail leveller.
2009.Oct.21, 05:09 PM
boring

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.21, 05:37 PM
Yer, it's booring me. Biff, my life doesn't revolve around the game. Stop making out like it does. I don't care if I haven't been on much Today to "Power Level". Thread over.
2009.Oct.22, 07:11 AM
back to the point

baconator!!

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Oct.22, 09:02 AM
All hail the BACONATOR!!!!!!

Woe to ye, the Unbelievers in the power of the BACONATOR!!!!!

Fear and trembling will be your lot when the BACONATOR reveals himself in his full glory!!!!
2009.Oct.22, 09:16 AM
[Image: thebaconator.jpg]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.