So....skills or study?
2009.Oct.20, 07:30 AM
RE: So....skills or study?
(2009.Oct.20 05:26 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  You got new schooling, now you moan. Never happy you lot.

What are you on? it went down some people saw that and asked if everything was ok. Unlike when the new careers and skills came out there has not been a post from Zen with a full break down of how its going to work, were it could head etc

incase you have forgot

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ght=skills

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ht=careers

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...&highlight

Some people what to knew how its all going to work and shock the best way to do that outside of testing yourself is asking the person who coded it.
2009.Oct.20, 07:33 AM
Not a fan of having to choose one or the other. 405 intel is nice but wont make a dent for most of us. Being able to view future classes would be nice. Plan a route...if people choose to even take this schooling.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.20, 08:33 AM
Meh...

Skills to be proved powerfull.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.20 08:33 AM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.20, 09:54 AM
If a decent amount of endurance was offered at the next step i would choose the classes for sure, but without knowing what is next not sure I wanna give up the skills...

But on the other hand, the trade off between the two should eventually be equal or close to it, or Zen probably wouldn't make you choose one or the other....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Oct.20, 05:34 PM
(2009.Oct.20 07:33 AM)superdude Wrote:  Not a fan of having to choose one or the other. 405 intel is nice but wont make a dent for most of us. Being able to view future classes would be nice. Plan a route...if people choose to even take this schooling.

+1
If I am to take time out of my skill studying, I'd like to know what the future entails. All colleges have course catalogues with prereqs, so why not AL's university?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.20, 06:13 PM
Not being a donator, i pretty much have to go with the school. Credit prices being the way they are, it makes sense to save some money and take the cheap intel and hopefully endurance. Besides I have to up my intelligence if plan on studying longblade anymore, just been working on armor skills anyway. Neutral

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Oct.20, 06:18 PM
haven't read the thread so not sure if this has been stated or not....

i think it would be more appropriate if it was school v work as opposed to school v skills.

seems like it's more of an even trade off.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.20 06:24 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.20, 06:23 PM
(2009.Oct.20 06:13 PM)nathanket Wrote:  Not being a donator, i pretty much have to go with the school. Credit prices being the way they are, it makes sense to save some money and take the cheap intel and hopefully endurance. Besides I have to up my intelligence if plan on studying longblade anymore, just been working on armor skills anyway. Neutral

Yea, the school will get me to 9 intell which alows me to get my next skill in my weapon.
(2009.Oct.20 06:18 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  haven't read the thread so not sure if this has been stated or not....

i think it would be more appropriate if it was school v work as opposed to school v skills.

I use my career to up my endurance. I would rather chose between skills and school then my career.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.20 06:25 PM by CrazyFoley.
2009.Oct.20, 06:53 PM
well i guess only time will tell as far as it's worth compared to skills and career. that was just my initial view, that it would be more appropriate coupled with careers. it definitely sounds pretty cool the way it's set up. very creative, zen.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.20, 06:58 PM
(2009.Oct.20 06:53 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  very creative, zen.

Tit is the way SV wanted it, for us peons. Smirk

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.