So....skills or study?
2009.Oct.20, 04:03 AM
RE: So....skills or study?
(2009.Oct.20 04:01 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Is it going to cost money to take a test? Will the drop in % be the same as when you fail a skill test?

The lady needs to sleep lol
2009.Oct.20, 04:08 AM
(2009.Oct.20 04:01 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Is it going to cost money to take a test? Will the drop in % be the same as when you fail a skill test?

Yes it's similar to skills. But once you are done, you get an immediate addition to your stats and can enroll in whatever classes pop up on your course list.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Oct.20, 04:29 AM
So it going to cost to enroll and again to take a test to pass the course you enrolled in?

Yep see it will add a one time addition to your stats, just like the fire and forget old schooling did lol. Is it going to be an other stand alone i.e skills have no effect on Careers and vise versa, or is there plans to say have schooling that is only open to people with a high level in a matching career/skill. Or different schooling paths, i.e if you pick one it closes the other, so it will help people put their own stamp on their Character
2009.Oct.20, 04:47 AM
(2009.Oct.20 04:29 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  So it going to cost to enroll and again to take a test to pass the course you enrolled in?

Yep see it will add a one time addition to your stats, just like the fire and forget old schooling did lol. Is it going to be an other stand alone i.e skills have no effect on Careers and vise versa, or is there plans to say have schooling that is only open to people with a high level in a matching career/skill. Or different schooling paths, i.e if you pick one it closes the other, so it will help people put their own stamp on their Character

mail from zen:

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 20 October 09 @ 5:17:14 am
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:ahh

Plan is to create a matrix of requirement classes for future development similar to civilization if that makes sense. Follow path A and you will be better and crimes from that group for example.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Oct.20, 05:26 AM
You got new schooling, now you moan. Never happy you lot.
2009.Oct.20, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the addition Zen..But i am not to much of fan with the way it is set up right now. IT sucks that you cannot do both. Skills have always been flawed IMO in the first place, and now you need to choose. Sad

Buzz Off
2009.Oct.20, 06:17 AM
As soon as I finish PE 100 I will enroll!
2009.Oct.20, 06:28 AM
ok, i see i get +400 something for an Intel class i have to take. it would be helpful to see what all the options are in my future classes (and how many points i get for that stat after taking it) to help me make a decision if i want to skill or class it up.

also..does anyone really "graduate" from Community College? maybe this should be University level classes and not Grad School. simply remove the word "graduate" on there and its fixed. Smile im just sayin!
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.20 06:54 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Oct.20, 06:48 AM
Have to agree with conrad that knowing what benefits you will get at a higher level is needed before I participate in them. WTG conrad for pointing that out.
2009.Oct.20, 07:19 AM
I dunno. I've taken a fair number of college courses before without knowing what the benefit of taking them would be/was, simply because they were "required" Smile