A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
2009.Sep.24, 05:04 PM
RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
(2009.Sep.24 05:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  The game is the game... I don't think any of it should be returned. He should NOT have been carrying that much cash on him - regardless of if it is our fantasy football money or not - not smart.

The only thing I don't like about this is how SV is so full of themselves. This is a game. You're not cool in RL cuz you're a SV.

Rolleyes

you never learn do ya Smile I like that about you
2009.Sep.24, 05:05 PM
(2009.Sep.24 05:02 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  from what i understand....Ush will be making a lot of SVs pay dearly...for quit a while.

he's going to quit for a while?
2009.Sep.24, 05:06 PM
(2009.Sep.24 05:00 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Someone should hire a hitman to get revenge....Twisted

I could be hitman
2009.Sep.24, 05:06 PM
At minimum $602,709 should be returned by admin based on the flaw.
Assuming the largest mug for each multiple attack holds, the following additional funds should not have been taken
3:20 lowest mugs 277,620
3:45 lowest mugs 224,214
4:15 lowest mug 49,719
4:40 lowest mug 51,156

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.24, 05:07 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:55 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  What you guys did RJ was farged up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?

lol someone in the gang mugged him got lucky and told the whole gang, after that every online member was tick hunting him to get a mug in. 3 of them happened to be at the same time (as was said before was lucky it was not 12+) this was not planned it happened, it is know about and has been knowing about for ages and never changed.

So what your saying is there should be a limit on how much can be mugged from someone who does not bank, or no more tick hunting, now about a mail saying yo im about to attack you is that ok, and if you dont get the ok mail back its a no go, would that be a good enough cruch do you think.

Thats is not what i am saying at all. Hell i didnt know about it, so i guess not everyone outside of SV does. But hey whatever dude. My little bit of donating money will just have to stay in my pocket, i REFUSE to donate to a game that does not support the community as a whole. Instead it seems that there is only a select few that matter. I guess if we all have THOUSANDS to spend on a "GAME" it would be different. I am finished here, i have said my piece.
2009.Sep.24, 05:07 PM
(2009.Sep.24 05:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  The only thing I don't like about this is how SV is so full of themselves. This is a game. You're not cool in RL cuz you're a SV.

RolleyesRolleyes
Has xbox360 games with all thier different achievements, world of warcraft to name a few games etc out there not shown the way foward with games, it's all about the achievements. This might not be a nice one, but it is still one.

Does that help Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.24 05:18 PM by MrHyde.
2009.Sep.24, 05:09 PM
(2009.Sep.24 05:06 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:00 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Someone should hire a hitman to get revenge....Twisted

I could be hitman

you can't beat most of them

j/k quite a few of them

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
(2009.Sep.24 05:07 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:55 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  What you guys did RJ was farged up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?

lol someone in the gang mugged him got lucky and told the whole gang, after that every online member was tick hunting him to get a mug in. 3 of them happened to be at the same time (as was said before was lucky it was not 12+) this was not planned it happened, it is know about and has been knowing about for ages and never changed.

So what your saying is there should be a limit on how much can be mugged from someone who does not bank, or no more tick hunting, now about a mail saying yo im about to attack you is that ok, and if you dont get the ok mail back its a no go, would that be a good enough cruch do you think.

Thats is not what i am saying at all. Hell i didnt know about it, so i guess not everyone outside of SV does. But hey whatever dude. My little bit of donating money will just have to stay in my pocket, i REFUSE to donate to a game that does not support the community as a whole. Instead it seems that there is only a select few that matter. I guess if we all have THOUSANDS to spend on a "GAME" it would be different. I am finished here, i have said my piece.

Finally!
(2009.Sep.24 05:04 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  The game is the game... I don't think any of it should be returned. He should NOT have been carrying that much cash on him - regardless of if it is our fantasy football money or not - not smart.

The only thing I don't like about this is how SV is so full of themselves. This is a game. You're not cool in RL cuz you're a SV.

Rolleyes

you never learn do ya Smile I like that about you

Never learn? What do you mean? I voice my opinion about how unattractive you guys being so full of yourselves is?

RJ... come on, bro. Enjoy the muggings. I think you deserve the money. Flaunting it in the communities face is something completely different. The only people proud of you guys is yourselves.

(this is still a game)

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
(2009.Sep.24 05:07 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  The only thing I don't like about this is how SV is so full of themselves. This is a game. You're not cool in RL cuz you're a SV.

RolleyesRolleyes
Has xbox, wow to name a few not showing the way foward with games, it all about the achievements. This might not be a nice one, but it is still one

And in english?

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

Thread Closed