A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
2009.Sep.24, 04:43 PM
RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
hospitalization war hospitalization war !
2009.Sep.24, 04:44 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:38 PM)PhisheVA Wrote:  Omg. Omg. Look at me! Look at me!

Feeling lonely? Scared? Insecure?

Start a thread and tell the whole world how cyber great you are

it's fun. It's free. Act Now!

No one is allowed to have Phun on Phish's watch... nothing to see here, please move along..
2009.Sep.24, 04:44 PM
zing!IdeaIdea
2009.Sep.24, 04:46 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:44 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  

No one is allowed to have Phun on Phish's watch... nothing to see here, please move along..

What you guys did RJ was fucked up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?
2009.Sep.24, 04:51 PM
That had better not be our fantasy football prize money that just got mugged.

RolleyesRolleyes

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Sep.24, 04:52 PM
(2009.Sep.24 03:47 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  2 hours of mugging and not a single VAL member noticed to try and help him out. The SV gang Vault thanks you for your kind donation.

(2009.Sep.24 03:47 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  Tag worthy?

First gang to mug a million

I very seldomly write around here, usually it's more a waste of time than anything else. But:
1) Congrats on finding a good target. It's part of the game.

2) I find extremely amusing that a guy finds so exciting to point out that during 2 hours no1 checked gang PvP attacks in another gang. And then naming tags... looks like some old story did hurt you deep inside Moriarty.

It must be terrible having to find a weakness in someone else to feel better inside. My congratulations on that cash. And my comdolences on your *whatever you call what you have in your cranial cavity*.

3) About simultaneous attacks I had no idea (I have never tick hunted). Well, I guess the existance of a glitch which doesn't cause big impact on game can be tolerated. But this time it had a big impact on an individual, so I don't think the fact that a glitch is known validate it. I'm saying this not because it's a gang mate who's been attacked, I just consider it out of justice.
2009.Sep.24, 04:52 PM
some of it may have been, but its SV its all good Smirk
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.24 04:53 PM by shadowlinger.
2009.Sep.24, 04:53 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  but hey we all cant be Super Villians right?

No you CAN'T!
2009.Sep.24, 04:53 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:44 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  

What you guys did RJ was farged up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?

hm I think Valhalla is strong enough to pay them back
2009.Sep.24, 04:54 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  What you guys did RJ was farged up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?

Don't get ur panties in a bind, it's not like they set out to have 3ppl mug him at the same time. Hitting that glitch is just as random as 2 ppl declaring war on the same gang at the same time... lol happens more in SV than anywhere else but the peeps in that gang are on the ball.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.24 04:54 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
Thread Closed