A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
2009.Sep.24, 04:55 PM
RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  What you guys did RJ was farged up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?

lol someone in the gang mugged him got lucky and told the whole gang, after that every online member was tick hunting him to get a mug in. 3 of them happened to be at the same time (as was said before was lucky it was not 12+) this was not planned it happened, it is know about and has been knowing about for ages and never changed.

So what your saying is there should be a limit on how much can be mugged from someone who does not bank, or no more tick hunting, now about a mail saying yo im about to attack you is that ok, and if you dont get the ok mail back its a no go, would that be a good enough cruch do you think.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.24 04:57 PM by MrHyde.
2009.Sep.24, 04:55 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:54 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  What you guys did RJ was farged up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?

Don't get ur panties in a bind, it's not like they set out to have 3ppl mug him at the same time. Hitting that glitch is just as random as 2 ppl declaring war on the same gang at the same time... lol happens more in SV than anywhere else but the peeps in that gang are on the ball.

Rolleyes matter of time
2009.Sep.24, 04:56 PM
Any of those multiple mugs at the same time should be returned by admin.
the mug code was put in place for a certain amount of a players cash to be mugged at one time. If this is what Zen intended she would have just set it to mug your whole bank in one big swoop.

Please do what is fair and return the money.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.24, 04:56 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:53 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:46 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:44 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:38 PM)PhisheVA Wrote:  Omg. Omg. Look at me! Look at me!

Feeling lonely? Scared? Insecure?

Start a thread and tell the whole world how cyber great you are

it's fun. It's free. Act Now!

No one is allowed to have Phun on Phish's watch... nothing to see here, please move along..

What you guys did RJ was farged up man, yeah he shouldnt have ALL THAT MONEY OUT, but man you guys raped him. I still think something should be done to fix that, but hey we all cant be Super Villians and get our way right?

hm I think Valhalla is strong enough to pay them back

Me too! I think you can take Us! ready, set, go
2009.Sep.24, 04:59 PM
(2009.Sep.24 04:56 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  Any of those multiple mugs at the same time should be returned by admin.
the mug code was put in place for a certain amount of a players cash to be mugged at one time. If this is what Zen intended she would have just set it to mug your whole bank in one big swoop.

Please do what is fair and return the money.

I dont agree with this fella often but this i support. Come on SV i think he learned his lesson hell at least give him $500k back.
2009.Sep.24, 05:00 PM
Someone should hire a hitman to get revenge....Twisted

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Sep.24, 05:02 PM
from what i understand....Ush will be making a lot of SVs pay dearly...for quit a while.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Sep.24, 05:02 PM
The game is the game... I don't think any of it should be returned. He should NOT have been carrying that much cash on him - regardless of if it is our fantasy football money or not - not smart.

The only thing I don't like about this is how SV is so full of themselves. This is a game. You're not cool in RL cuz you're a SV.

RolleyesRolleyes

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Sep.24, 05:03 PM
(2009.Sep.24 05:02 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  from what i understand....Ush will be making a lot of SVs pay dearly...for quit a while.

hehe...
2009.Sep.24, 05:04 PM
The big question is I wonder if this was any other gang would there be so much hate, I know what the replies will say, but we all know deep down there would be lots of patting of backs and hand shakes getting passed around. Would get the idea that somehow SV is not liked Cry lmao Smirk
Thread Closed