A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
2009.Sep.25, 05:54 PM
RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
Thank you Howl, I guess some people just can't get the difference in a wolf and a cheetah,

Dumbasses!

Avoid the pyramid......
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.26 10:08 PM by BrokenGlass.
2009.Sep.25, 09:21 PM
(2009.Sep.25 05:54 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 05:14 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  WmnChief GET UR DAMN ANIMALS STRAIGHT!! That was me not her!!. Rolleyes

If u dont know wtf ur talking about maybe u should keep the fingers off the keyboard and count to 10k 1st

Thank you Howl, I guess some people just can't get the difference in a wolf and a cheetah,

Dumbasses!

LOL the spots confused them! Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Sep.27, 05:35 AM
(2009.Sep.24 07:06 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  The point is, the proceeds double & triple simultaneous mugs should be partially returned by admin. I would have never posted this thread if it were me. You have obviously pointed out a flaw that admin should repair.

Unless we should all start doing all of our pvp simultaneously. Good way to overcome the issue of not enough targets.
Simultaneous gang battles would probably work too.

I finally got internet access and see a crazy long thread. If new money was created, I think the fairest thing is to take the sum of whatever was triple-mugged and then split the difference. If new money wasn't created, I don't see what the big deal is since it's part of the game. Sure it sucks to lose a ton of money, and people have quit over less, but muggings are coded into the game. All in all, I'll have to check the logs.

I like the conspiracy theories and "favortisim" posts though. Up until this post, I had no idea someone got mugged for a huge sum of cash. I don't care who did the muggings, the result is going to be the same. I'm sure if any money was conjured up out of thin air I'll be seeing some cash transfers to my game account by those involved.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed