(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.25, 03:55 PM
RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
(2009.Sep.25 03:50 PM)infinite93 Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 02:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 02:44 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 01:57 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  the biggest crime of all was the brag thread....canofworms'd

and then everyone would have nothing to gripe about for the last 2 days.

this is true. i think it's pretty humorous myself and quite possibly would have done the same thing if we'd have scored the way you guys did. that being said, i see this as a non-issue...now the belt charging thing on the other hand, i wonder why that was glossed over by the masses Wink

What's really funny is that no less than 3 times since Christmas we have tried to instigate a hosp war to liven things up around here and no one bit any time. Most just stimmed out or logged off.

Mug the daylights out of a guy and we get a forum war, but still no real in game action. Heck the whole point of the thread was to say "appearantly VAL doesn't keep an eye out for their players" and see what comes of it.

What is the point of training if no one ever uses it? Makes me sad.

the problem was you picked on too many different gangs and random people with your hospings last night, Everybody just took it as you guys trippin out and took it with a grain a salt and for the most part ignored it...atleast thats the way i see it...I believe i only saw Conrad hit a few, Corradokid hit a few in the late night hours, and i think i saw Weebay hit one person....
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 03:56 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Sep.25, 03:56 PM
Good post infinite! I agree. But who in there right mind would start shit with SV?
2009.Sep.25, 04:03 PM
(2009.Sep.25 03:56 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Good post infinite! I agree. But who in there right mind would start drek with SV?

Not to say the result wouldn't be....predictable. But it's about the journey.. Logging in at 1 AM and just barely getting 1 career hour in before Weebay pounds the crap out of you. Then deciding right before you stim out whether to train, or try for that second hour before he gets you again. Good times.

I smell some kind of organized thing here... Maybe a 'no one hits more than 10 levels below them' kind of thing.... If we can't get an all out Melee.... maybe we can organize a brawl others will participate in.
2009.Sep.25, 04:04 PM
Correct answer should have been: Dingus.......LOL
2009.Sep.25, 04:05 PM
(2009.Sep.25 04:03 PM)infinite93 Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 03:56 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Good post infinite! I agree. But who in there right mind would start drek with SV?

Not to say the result wouldn't be....predictable. But it's about the journey.. Logging in at 1 AM and just barely getting 1 career hour in before Weebay pounds the drek out of you. Then deciding right before you stim out whether to train, or try for that second hour before he gets you again. Good times.

I smell some kind of organized thing here... Maybe a 'no one hits more than 10 levels below them' kind of thing.... If we can't get an all out Melee.... maybe we can organize a brawl others will participate in.

Wow I think I remember that very well actually? I just recall coming home, and logging in just to see all hell breaking loose. As a result I ended up staying up way later than I originally intended to. Good times for sure.
2009.Sep.25, 04:05 PM
I'm all for level restrictive hitting for a day or two. That would even the field on all fronts.
2009.Sep.25, 04:12 PM
(2009.Sep.25 03:50 PM)infinite93 Wrote:  What's really funny is that no less than 3 times since Christmas we have tried to instigate a hosp war to liven things up around here and no one bit any time. Most just stimmed out or logged off.

Guess you will just have to wait until christmas again Wink
2009.Sep.25, 05:14 PM
(2009.Sep.25 10:51 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 10:08 AM)WmnChief Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 07:29 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 07:18 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Everyone who continues to whine will be voted on by SVs as target of the day tomorrow! And no I don't mean "mug" target!

you're mean.

cheat'a is known for it.....make sure u don't under cut her on the credit market either, she'll hosp u for it.

Just say'n

Where in the world did you come up with this? I have only used the credit market a couple of times, and that was when I was so new I couldn't have hosped anyone. Get your facts straight before you start posting drek.

WmnChief GET UR DAMN ANIMALS STRAIGHT!! That was me not her!!. Rolleyes

If u dont know wtf ur talking about maybe u should keep the fingers off the keyboard and count to 10k 1st
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 05:23 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Sep.25, 05:14 PM
(2009.Sep.25 03:50 PM)infinite93 Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 02:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 02:44 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 01:57 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  the biggest crime of all was the brag thread....canofworms'd

and then everyone would have nothing to gripe about for the last 2 days.

this is true. i think it's pretty humorous myself and quite possibly would have done the same thing if we'd have scored the way you guys did. that being said, i see this as a non-issue...now the belt charging thing on the other hand, i wonder why that was glossed over by the masses Wink

What's really funny is that no less than 3 times since Christmas we have tried to instigate a hosp war to liven things up around here and no one bit any time. Most just stimmed out or logged off.

Mug the daylights out of a guy and we get a forum war, but still no real in game action. Heck the whole point of the thread was to say "appearantly VAL doesn't keep an eye out for their players" and see what comes of it.

...says the guy behind the SV monopoly.
Thread Closed