A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
2009.Sep.24, 06:47 PM
RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD
(2009.Sep.24 06:42 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i find this thread somewhat amusing.....really sucks to be legoflamb, but he has been for the most part pretty classy about it..admitted his mistake...i will definitely give him credit for that...

+1

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Sep.24, 06:47 PM
(2009.Sep.24 06:42 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:52 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:06 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:00 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Someone should hire a hitman to get revenge....Twisted

I could be hitman

That's cute, but how many SVs have overpowered you when you hit them? Good luck with that!

only when im drunk or dont use shield
You already admitted you were drunk tonight, so I would advise against paying him!
2009.Sep.24, 06:51 PM
I am the one who popped Legoflamb first and then I massed it out to the gang. The same way they did the night Val bought all the credits on the market and started mugging people. I lost something like 80K (It would have been way more if Howl had not left the gang and started hosping the ones getting mugged THANKS AGAIN HOWL) that night to several Val players and did not gripe one bit. I will admit to loosing my temper with Leg during the Xmas Hosp war when he online mugged me. I believe it was something childish like "I will get you if it is the last thing I do!" But it is part of the game. If I get caught with my pants down I hope I get F*cked. Because it will greatly increase the chance that It won't happen again. There is my two cents. Ush hosp away.I have done my banking!
Oops! Meant to say Mug away. But hey if you wanna hosp me then go ahead it is part of the game!
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.24 06:53 PM by Howse91.

Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit. You get a warm feeling but nobody really notices!
2009.Sep.24, 06:57 PM
(2009.Sep.24 06:47 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 06:42 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:52 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:06 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 05:00 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Someone should hire a hitman to get revenge....Twisted

I could be hitman

That's cute, but how many SVs have overpowered you when you hit them? Good luck with that!

only when im drunk or dont use shield
You already admitted you were drunk tonight, so I would advise against paying him!

come on dont be mean
2009.Sep.24, 07:06 PM
The point is, the proceeds double & triple simultaneous mugs should be partially returned by admin. I would have never posted this thread if it were me. You have obviously pointed out a flaw that admin should repair.

Unless we should all start doing all of our pvp simultaneously. Good way to overcome the issue of not enough targets.
Simultaneous gang battles would probably work too.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.24, 07:08 PM
Can you triple leave? Hospitalize?
2009.Sep.24, 07:11 PM
(2009.Sep.24 07:08 PM)PhisheVA Wrote:  Can you triple leave? Hospitalize?

The obvious answer is yes!
If you have good timing

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.24, 07:11 PM
you can unfurtunaly results wont add
(2009.Sep.24 07:11 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  

The obvious answer is yes!
If you have good timing

grrr you were faster i will kill you for that
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.24 07:12 PM by Rafallol.
2009.Sep.24, 07:18 PM
(2009.Sep.24 07:06 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  The point is, the proceeds double & triple simultaneous mugs should be partially returned by admin. I would have never posted this thread if it were me. You have obviously pointed out a flaw that admin should repair.

Unless we should all start doing all of our pvp simultaneously. Good way to overcome the issue of not enough targets.

Again, simultaneous hits have been going on since I joined, my first was with Dru, can't remember who else hit him at the same time, but 2 of us hosp'd him at the same time.

When Raf and i constantly hit wook at the same time (and yes it was more than he is remembering), we both got full exp--at least I know I did, so I assume he did as well.

And yes, it was a VERY good way to overcome lack of targets when wook was worth the exp. No one can say that was favoring SVs, bc it was Raf I was fighting with to hit him, and he is not an SV. And he benefitted from double hitting just as much as I did.l

Truly, if it were any other gang, this thread would only be one page long, get over it!

Everyone who continues to whine will be voted on by SVs as target of the day tomorrow! And no I don't mean "mug" target!
2009.Sep.24, 07:25 PM
(2009.Sep.24 07:18 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 07:06 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  The point is, the proceeds double & triple simultaneous mugs should be partially returned by admin. I would have never posted this thread if it were me. You have obviously pointed out a flaw that admin should repair.

Again, simultaneous hits have been going on since I joined, my first was with Dru, can't remember who else hit him at the same time, but 2 of us hosp'd him at the same time.

When Raf and i constantly hit wook at the same time (and yes it was more than he is remembering), we both got full exp--at least I know I did, so I assume he did as well.

And yes, it was a VERY good way to overcome lack of targets when wook was worth the exp. No one can say that was favoring SVs, bc it was Raf I was fighting with to hit him, and he is not an SV. And he benefitted from double hitting just as much as I did.l

Truly, if it were any other gang, this thread would only be one page long, get over it!

Everyone who continues to whine will be voted on by SVs as target of the day tomorrow! And no I don't mean "mug" target!

hit me hit me !
Thread Closed