Silversurfer
2007.Feb.18, 10:51 AM

Heroes know....simply, he sought their protection.

(check with Wolverine, Rogue or IronMan)
2007.Feb.18, 10:56 AM

Honestly, should take less than two days to reach an agreement. This is just a game and our characters do all kinds of crazy things. I wouldn't want someone to hold something against me the rest of the game.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Feb.18, 11:02 AM

he is currently in a gang with demolition...and carrmaa and demoliton are working out an arrangement. it's been about 24 hours, so we're still in "normal" time range.....

already, we're down to exp attacks already...frequency to my knowledge is irrelevant...as long as he's offline.

The point of it all, was to teach a lesson about betrayal. If he wanted to leave, that would have been fine...it was the "how" of how it all happened that was a problem...but as i said, it's being worked on towards a resolution.
2007.Feb.18, 12:40 PM

unfortunatly he is no longer in my gang i accepted him into it because someone vouched for him.
Now he is more then welcome back into my gang and i will assist him in re-paying you guys money he owes (i wont pay it 4 him tho) but as far as betrayel well learn from it and move on. but i choose to cut him some slack because hey i messed up once too trying to take a short cut to the top.and it took me along time to gain trust back. i dont however want any trouble from romans anytime soon
2007.Feb.18, 12:49 PM

we have told you and general before you, we have absolutely no issue with you. You will notice that we never once hit anyone else in the gang he was in. We also are not interested in you paying for his mistake. That was not our goal. We have even agreed to only hit him when he is offline. As for the trust, well, that is a done deal. We now know he is 100% untrustworthy.

You contacted me this morning on this. It was a pleasure dealing with you and boy are you handsome....*tucks away the money she was paid to say that* :wink:

Look forward to dealing with you again on more pleasant matters.