Silversurfer
2007.Feb.17, 08:47 AM
Silversurfer
Just so everyone is aware, i have a personal vendetta against Silversurfer and ask that people step aside and let me at him.

here is what happened....

1. he asked for 49k for a house upgrade from the gang. I was sent the 49k by accident, but he also got 49k from the gang.

2. 20 minutes later he leaves the gang

3. he rats out the fact that i was given 49k and that i was offline, telling people that i have a lot of cash on me (and didn't know it)

4. I spent the night getting mugged, effectively stealing the gang's money.

If i had that much on me due to my own stupidity, well, it would serve me right. But that little weasel ratted that out and also betrayed the gang.

I don't hold those who mugged me responsible, as I would have done the same if i was told what they were told as well.

I DO hold Silversurfer responsible and there will be a price to be paid for betrayal.
2007.Feb.17, 10:01 AM

Welcome to Awakened Lands!

Twisted
2007.Feb.17, 10:16 AM

agreed... i got caught with cash...fair enough...

it was HOW i got caught with cash....and the betrayal to the gang... THAT carries a hefty price tag
2007.Feb.17, 10:22 AM

*pulls his violin out of its case and starts tuning* You know what song i'm getting ready to play? yeah, yeah you do...

You can make up 49k in a few days at 20. Wink
2007.Feb.17, 11:18 AM

I say you give him hell until he pays you back Jupiter. Don't listen to ppl telling you to suck it up.

True, this is a game of crimes and such, and some backstabbing/deception is to be exptected but that doesn't mean you have to bend over and take it.
2007.Feb.17, 11:23 AM

i agree, hospitalize him all day everyday until he says he will cough it up.
2007.Feb.17, 11:42 AM

N2DSHT Wrote:I say you give him hell until he pays you back Jupiter. Don't listen to ppl telling you to suck it up.

True, this is a game of crimes and such, and some backstabbing/deception is to be exptected but that doesn't mean you have to bend over and take it.

I agree 100%. hes a backstabber and a traitor. do whatever you have to to even the score.
2007.Feb.17, 11:46 AM

bottom line, this has nothing to do with the cash.... it's the betrayal. I can replace the cash fast enough, i'm not concerned with the cash....

But he'll be spending his time in the hospital instead of growing his account.

Hats off to Carrmaa...level 13, and put Surfer (level 14) in the hospital Biggrin

also, respect to General (not sure of his account name).... kicked him from the new gang for his actions to us as well.
2007.Feb.17, 11:58 AM

First off I appreciate your "respect" but i didn't kick him for his actions towards you. He did what he did im sure he had his reasons. I kicked him to protect my investment and not have to worry about someone having a personal vendetta against my gang this early on. SilverSurfer was a real benefit to my gang. He was strong but showed he was unreliable...it's a shame....
2007.Feb.17, 07:21 PM

Here's what silver surfer told me happened:

"i donated around 600 credits and 300-400k cash to the gang in the 165+ days i was there and i had been given maybe a total of 100k cash back for help with housing etc. i asked for help of 50k for me to buy my next house upgrade (bungalow) and a new weapon, and i was told to quit crying and save my money, dont donate to the gang for a while and buy my own stuff, i didnt think i was being unreasonable to ask for a little bit of help. so please dont believe all you read, all those credits i donated to the gang has been given to the president and vice president and they used them to train end/int, they were supposed to be so all our members would be able to buy 30 day donator packs so we could become better players have better stats etc, just keep in mind i still dont want anything bad to happen to them, i just want others to realize that they are not as nice as they seem to be."