Silversurfer
2007.Feb.17, 07:29 PM

...and the plot thickens!

*files this thread under things that couldn't be cared less about*
2007.Feb.17, 08:30 PM

OMG what a liar. I mean a total and COMPLETE liar. I have a great house, and I have great endurance, thus I can kick mimics scrawny butt. Yes that part is true. However, I have also donated AT LEAST $80 to this game since I started 133 days ago. I currently have credits too, because I donate. I have not taken ANY of the money from the clan other then to buy cheap credits which are then immediately donated to the clan.

I am glad to see that reality hasn't made a dent in mimic/silvers wild imagination.

As to all the money he has donated, the day before he was begging for $75K because he had borrowed from others and could not pay them back, so they were hospitalizing him over and over.

Isn't it funny how he forgot to tell anyone that part?
2007.Feb.17, 08:41 PM

syntheticdarkness Wrote:Here's what silver surfer told me happened:

"i donated around 600 credits and 300-400k cash to the gang in the 165+ days i was there and i had been given maybe a total of 100k cash back for help with housing etc. i asked for help of 50k for me to buy my next house upgrade (bungalow) and a new weapon, and i was told to quit crying and save my money, dont donate to the gang for a while and buy my own stuff, i didnt think i was being unreasonable to ask for a little bit of help. so please dont believe all you read, all those credits i donated to the gang has been given to the president and vice president and they used them to train end/int, they were supposed to be so all our members would be able to buy 30 day donator packs so we could become better players have better stats etc, just keep in mind i still dont want anything bad to happen to them, i just want others to realize that they are not as nice as they seem to be."

Funny part of his story is that the gang hasnt existed for 165+ days... how can that be when Juno and me has only been around for 133 days.. and that the most Jupiter and Juno only had 132 days in gang... im just wondering where the last 30 days came from... and what he donated... silversufer... no way near the amount he says....
2007.Feb.17, 09:44 PM

I would venture a guess that this thread is coming terribly close to getting locked... either way, refer to my previous post.
2007.Feb.17, 10:22 PM

Liar or not, both like playing here. There has to be some way to settle the differences and move on.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.18, 12:01 AM

getting backstabbed is teh lamez0rz, i mean honestly..

why would you hurt your own gang members? man, if this was reality, ms-13 would be dominating him by now, like GG no rematch. seriously.
2007.Feb.18, 04:02 AM

Ya. I loaned him money. $50,000. Now I beat him up all the time. He's gonna have to pay up sooner or later.
2007.Feb.18, 09:31 AM

The intention of all this was to exact a "price" for a day or 2. Not ruin his game or his life.

As for the leaders spending the money on endurance and intelligence...LOL!!!!!!!!!! that's why i've been sitting with an un-used ak98 for 3 or 4 weeks, while i save up my cash to buy endurance(level 6 now) and my intelligence is only level 3....LOL. Not to mention i still only have a townhouse because i've been putting all my cash to endurance, with occasional 10k donations to the gang....yeah...sure...LOL

as for telling him to save up his own cash...yes...in regards to donator packs... the gang all pitched in and we bought everyone donator packs...the idea was that once everyone was on them, then we could all take care of their own in the future....but getting that first one was an obstacle for some.

I do believe it's been agreed upon he will only be hit when he's offline now.

My apologies to Marvel Heroes for falling for his deception...he's quite good at it.

Silversurfer....good luck... really.... just don't cross us again.

I see no further point to this thread... it's turned into he said/she said, but those involved know the real score in the matter.
2007.Feb.18, 09:39 AM

If you betray your own, you pay the consequences. End of.

This is a game of crime and betrayal, so certainly there should be no game ruling against it, but gangs should be loyal for life, your gang is your family. You don't double cross them.

He deserves to be hospitalised until he pays everything back, and if he doesn't- well hey, he can be hospitalised until he quits. Backstabbers deserve everything they get I'm afraid, and if you're prepared to rob from your own, prepare to be dealt with.
2007.Feb.18, 09:44 AM

@ Zen, yes there is, took me less than a day to settle mine.

@ Lefty, what does the heroes have to do with him or this case?

@ Abysmal, yes it does suck terribly, I know.