Hijacked forum threads
2007.Sep.28, 08:08 PM

Villains Siren

Userid: 5759

Level: 28

Super Villains
Its a pity the whole topic has to be destroyed I gather ther isnt a way that u could remove the rude comments and temp ban the person/s at fault?

i agree with sirin on this the ones who start getting off topic and starting probs should have theirposting removed
2007.Sep.28, 08:18 PM

I wish there was an ignore user option where players can opt to completely have all of certain users posts omitted.

With that though I think players should have more of an ability to express their opinions on issues in a public forum.

Often times players refer to the fact that this is a gang, war game so if two guys if different gangs who have issues see each other in public do they bite their tongues so as to not offend anyone. I doubt it
2007.Sep.28, 08:19 PM

But its exactly that, a game, and people need to remember it that

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.28, 09:14 PM

It is a privilege to use this forum reserved for people who play this game. If people have issues they think the community should be aware of, this is the place to post them. That said some set of standards should be put in place. We are a community, and as a community we have set some standards of conduct in the game. We all react to those that violate these standards. Should we not as a community set standards of conduct in the forum as well? Some one will think twice about hijacking a thread if there is a community response in game. It would probably give some one a moment of pause to get 50+ angry e-mails over a violation.
2007.Sep.29, 02:13 AM

This forum is mostly used by adults, from what I catch. And if people start pushing Zenith to make new rules on what they can do, you will quickly box in your options. Sometimes people just go too far with offtopic posts, and the reason we close the threads that do, is so maybe they wont continue that habit in other threads.

You know, it's nice to have ontopic debates every now and then without people posting about totally different things. If you wanna say something totally different, and not want to lock the thread, what can you do? Make a new thread of course Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Sep.29, 09:13 AM

::hijacks thread::

so do you guys have any plans for the weekend, besides playing AL?

I'm going to watch the steelers vs. cardinals tomorrow

STEELER NATION, BABY!
2007.Sep.29, 10:31 AM

Boo Steelers suck!
*Unhijacks thread*
Even though the forum is used mostly by adults, we still have kiddies run around here with virgin eyes and ears, so some controlled chaos has to be maintained.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.29, 10:34 AM

Steelers suck!!! Sorry, but I'm a Saints fan. Wink Saints ARE sucking this year. And yes, Can has a point.
2007.Sep.29, 11:03 AM

Hey now, Steelers aren't bad. I remember their wins those years. They are playing the cardinals so GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS, my bad. I went off topic too. LOL

I think if posts get off topic but only for a few posts then let it ride and let a mod post for everyone to get back on topic again if it is going too far. Then if it continues a few posts after the mods are involved then lock it. Give everyone a chance to get back on topic first. Smile Smile Smile
2007.Sep.29, 11:12 AM

I agree on the mod thing.

And yes, I'll vote for the Steelers when they play the cardinals. lol. Just to be generous. Wink