For the killer bees
2009.Aug.27, 09:17 PM
RE: For the killer bees
BeesKnees
Meaning : Excellent - the highest quality.

If you had wanted diplomacy, then you SHOULD have gone to the president of the gang and not made it a public whine thread. YOU made the choice to take it public and you can not fault others for their opinions.
As a "KB", personally I don't see how you can say that you actually uphold the nick you have chosen.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2009.Aug.27, 09:17 PM
Are you 12 or something?

Ok, let's make this interesting.

How many new ennemies can Chicoleet get in one night for being so irritating.

Open to everyone. Good hunting.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.27, 09:20 PM
so co with lime...or 45 % soco straight..now thats ok...i hate peach schnapps btw...if you drink bourbon dont f it up with peach...

doh
2009.Aug.27, 09:22 PM
(2009.Aug.27 09:17 PM)DejaVu Wrote:  BeesKnees
Meaning : Excellent - the highest quality.

If you had wanted diplomacy, then you SHOULD have gone to the president of the gang and not made it a public whine thread. YOU made the choice to take it public and you can not fault others for their opinions.
As a "KB", personally I don't see how you can say that you actually uphold the nick you have chosen.

As a KB i dont see how you can see my name and say "OH MY GOD HE NEEDS TO DIE." and do i really need to say it again for the fourth time.
Quote:I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually

and gornikel, do you need me to spell it out why you agreed with me. cause this post is done with you. you said that if you were in the position of the killer bees you wouldnt attack me. therefore point taken, end of story.
2009.Aug.27, 09:25 PM
(2009.Aug.27 09:22 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  and gornikel, do you need me to spell it out why you agreed with me. cause this post is done with you. you said that if you were in the position of the killer bees you wouldnt attack me. therefore point taken, end of story.

[Image: Common%20sense%20is%20a%20Super%20Power.jpg]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.27, 09:26 PM
Killer bees are about as honorable as it gets in AL. Oh and Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (whatcha goina do about it Wink )
2009.Aug.27, 09:28 PM
(2009.Aug.27 09:26 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Killer bees are about as honorable as it gets in AL. Oh and Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (whatcha goina do about it Wink )

+1

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Aug.27, 09:31 PM
Oh well actually I did see your nick (and knew who you were to begin with) and thought almost that exact phrase in my head. Smirk
As to the "I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually". You didn't choose to do it diplomatically so any drek you get you really brought on yourself. And damn, do you like to quote yourself or what? We all saw what you wrote, but it seems YOU can not read when all of us have said, you made the wrong choice in HOW to deal with it.

2009.Aug.27, 09:32 PM
Hi DejaVu

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Aug.27, 09:33 PM
(2009.Aug.27 09:26 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Killer bees are about as honorable as it gets in AL. Oh and Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (whatcha goina do about it Wink )
And THAT is what I am gonna do about it Winky
(2009.Aug.27 09:32 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  Hi DejaVu
Hey ya TDR !
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.27 09:34 PM by DejaVu.