For the killer bees
2009.Aug.27, 08:25 PM
RE: For the killer bees
Lol, I was just putting our side (and mine) out there. I figure, if he wants to bring shit the forums, let him. I'll put the reasons behind the Bee's actions (and mine independent from them) out there. I'm not scared Razz
2009.Aug.27, 08:30 PM
(2009.Aug.27 08:16 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.27 08:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Anyway, someone needs to quit crying. Mediate. Either ask why the hospitalizations and try to reason, or get someone that will help you to discuss the matter with these people. Don't make a thread giving them drek.

His name changed RIGHT after our gang description was changed to
Quote:Killer Bees Description
We may not be the bee's knees...but our knees are!
which is why we started Hospitalizing him. We have since decided to let it go and say whatever. The last hosp from me was for his smart arse mouth approaching the topic rather than trying to be civil about it. This isnt the first time this guy shoots off with the mouth and very likely wont be the last.

again something you never told me. that was a coincidence because like i said, i dont care about your gang and i dont snoop around other gangs bios.
(2009.Aug.27 08:16 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.27 08:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Anyway, someone needs to quit crying. Mediate. Either ask why the hospitalizations and try to reason, or get someone that will help you to discuss the matter with these people. Don't make a thread giving them drek.

His name changed RIGHT after our gang description was changed to
Quote:Killer Bees Description
We may not be the bee's knees...but our knees are!
which is why we started Hospitalizing him. We have since decided to let it go and say whatever. The last hosp from me was for his smart arse mouth approaching the topic rather than trying to be civil about it. This isnt the first time this guy shoots off with the mouth and very likely wont be the last.

the hosping never stopped dumbass. i asked you guys after the 3rd attack and no one said a word. just say it, you guys just want to hospitalize someone and found a stupid reason and to do so. Your say you can answer to every hospitalization? thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard you say.
2009.Aug.27, 08:35 PM
I don't like your forum name. Can I hosp you, too? :-?
2009.Aug.27, 08:36 PM
(2009.Aug.27 08:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Kid. :IO [/joke]

Anyway, someone needs to quit crying. Mediate. Either ask why the hospitalizations and try to reason, or get someone that will help you to discuss the matter with these people. Don't make a thread giving them drek.

Ill say it again since you didnt read it the first time.
Quote:I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually
2009.Aug.27, 08:37 PM
(2009.Aug.27 07:54 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  Hosping me without a warning or an explanation leads me to believe you guys just wanna find someone to hospitalize.

In retrospect, yes, a warning would have been appropriate. But I think the folks that deal with us know we don't just run around hosp'ing folks.

Quote:Just because your gang name is Killer Bees doesnt make you the sole owner of any name having to do with bees.

You'd think that, but we are the sole owner of any names or puns related to bees, the Superfamily Apoidea, apiculture, honey, pollen, beeswax, stinging or stingers.

To be safe, I'd also avoid using the letter b, both upper and lower case!
2009.Aug.27, 08:41 PM
Just acting as a character witness,

I've found all bees members I've had interactions with over the years to be fair, honorable, all-around good guys.

Tough as hell,
biggest arse-kickers around, but not too often start stupid drek for no reason.

Just saying,
I'd imagine there's some other stuff going on.

And Chic, although I believe your intentions were pure, as you said,
it's still not a good idea to bring it to the forums.

Although it's adressed "For the killer bees",
it's still viewable by the public at large,
no one likes to be called out in public,

air dirty laundry, and sometimes you get some clorox in the eye.
Best to keep to the private messages, in general
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.27 08:42 PM by Prophesy.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Aug.27, 08:44 PM
why are crying threads more prevalent now than when there was no hosp code....jeezus

aight who wants on the hosp list this week....we should start a punching bag thread....this weak ass shat is bs

doh
2009.Aug.27, 08:47 PM
(2009.Aug.27 08:41 PM)Prophesy Wrote:  Just acting as a character witness,

I've found all bees members I've had interactions with over the years to be fair, honorable, all-around good guys.

Tough as hell,
biggest arse-kickers around, but not too often start stupid drek for no reason.

Just saying,
I'd imagine there's some other stuff going on.

And Chic, although I believe your intentions were pure, as you said,
it's still not a good idea to bring it to the forums.

Although it's adressed "For the killer bees",
it's still viewable by the public at large,
no one likes to be called out in public,

air dirty laundry, and sometimes you get some clorox in the eye.
Best to keep to the private messages, in general

i really dont givea fuck about bringin it to the forums. like i said. i wanted to get a message to the killer bees gang all in one message. if its true that they are fair and honorable, then i wouldnt be gettin hospitalized.
2009.Aug.27, 08:50 PM
(2009.Aug.27 08:44 PM)Punisher Wrote:  why are crying threads more prevalent now than when there was no hosp code....jeezus

aight who wants on the hosp list this week....we should start a punching bag thread....this weak arse shat is bs

Watch out Pun...

I count two 'b's in your post...you could be next!

And now that I think about it...a p sort of looks like an upside down b. We now own those too.

I demand that you change your name to unisher.
2009.Aug.27, 08:51 PM
(2009.Aug.27 08:36 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.27 08:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Kid. :IO [/joke]

Anyway, someone needs to quit crying. Mediate. Either ask why the hospitalizations and try to reason, or get someone that will help you to discuss the matter with these people. Don't make a thread giving them drek.

Ill say it again since you didnt read it the first time.
Quote:I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually

And I'll say something else...

Wait. Quit crying. Message one, or message someone outside of their gang to deal with the problem.

What a baby-back bitch.