Goodbye AL
2009.Sep.02, 10:20 PM
RE: Goodbye AL
You should be used to the smell of BS by now. its not that stange at all. Rolleyes
2009.Sep.03, 08:01 AM
oh its BS!!! again!?
why you still here?
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.03 08:02 AM by JohnnyB.

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Sep.03, 08:14 AM
(2009.Sep.03 08:01 AM)JohnnyB Wrote:  why you still here?

Is very hard to retire...i can't resisted and came back after a week....a day without AL is HELL...no fun on forum,no gym,no money from crimes...is torture...

NightWind...stay in game bro...not go

He is back....
2009.Sep.03, 08:17 AM
The concept should be just leave. If you make this long heart felt post about why you're leaving and all the flaws this game has and blah blah blah, then 10 minutes later you realize you're not actually leaving.
If I ever leave which probably won't happen, I will most likely just leave. Sort of like quitting smoking you tell everyone that you're going to do it, and then a few days later they see what a weak arse you are! I really need to quit smoking, but if I do it will just hopefully happen.
2009.Sep.03, 08:18 AM
Lock this thread and kick his ass out Wink
2009.Sep.03, 09:06 AM
(2009.Sep.03 08:17 AM)Weebay Wrote:  The concept should be just leave. If you make this long heart felt post about why you're leaving and all the flaws this game has and blah blah blah, then 10 minutes later you realize you're not actually leaving.
If I ever leave which probably won't happen, I will most likely just leave. Sort of like quitting smoking you tell everyone that you're going to do it, and then a few days later they see what a weak arse you are! I really need to quit smoking, but if I do it will just hopefully happen.

Hay Weebay long time no see. I remember when you started the game.
You missed the point like a lot of people that play. The point is don't make others quit AL by doing what you do. If I can play I will but if I just lose ground all the time why play. I don't talk about my personal problems but why can't i chat like the rest around here.
Glad to see you again Weebay.
2009.Sep.03, 09:44 AM
Well my statement really wasn't directed at you solely NW, it was just a broad overview for so many that have "retired" *cough*batman*cough*.
Persistence is a big key factor to this game, and just do your best to outlast your enemies if you're not in a position to pass them easily. There are also hired hitmen to help deal with annoying players, or get involved with a gang that can help you grow.
Empty slot in my gang NW if you want in!
2009.Sep.03, 10:00 AM
Yup NW come to dissidence man.
2009.Sep.03, 10:20 AM
(2009.Sep.03 08:17 AM)Weebay Wrote:  The concept should be just leave. If you make this long heart felt post about why you're leaving and all the flaws this game has and blah blah blah, then 10 minutes later you realize you're not actually leaving.

Yup I know...Redface

He is back....
2009.Sep.03, 01:44 PM
just do what i just did take a break.