AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Goodbye AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Nightwind

Because certain players have made it impossible for me to play this game I am quitting AL.
It has become popular to attack people who bother no one and are on all the time to get EXP by attacking them 15 to 20 times a day. This makes it very for them to play the game. Calling the victims names for saying anything about this makes playing AL a waist of time as it shows the level of the players and their respect for other players. I will not be the first or last to quit AL for this reason.
I see no reason for being attacked be someone 15 Levels higher than you but some think it is fun and do this a lot. I will not go into who does this a lot but will say that I have lost 4000 EXP points from these people in one week before and it has gotten to be this bad.

Since it is not possible to get anywhere any more it is time to say good bye to all of you out there for good or as long as you lose EXP for being a victim.
NW
"I will not go into who does this a lot but will say that I have lost 4000 EXP points from these people in one week "

i dont belive this.

who is it, btw?

Nightwind

Zen knows

davefromaccounting

(2009.Aug.27 07:46 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]"I will not go into who does this a lot but will say that I have lost 4000 EXP points from these people in one week "

i dont belive this.

who is it, btw?

i think its multiple people
Isn't pvping a part of the game....
when someone attacks me and i lose...i lose between 9 and 12 points. 4000 pts EXP loss in a week is impossible.
(2009.Aug.27 07:58 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]when someone attacks me and i lose...i lose between 9 and 12 points. 4000 pts EXP loss in a week is impossible.

This would be correct..Unless you're being attacked online and offline, and stim out every time within minutes just to get blasted again, it'd be extremely hard to rack up that many points of experience lost.

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.27 07:58 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]when someone attacks me and i lose...i lose between 9 and 12 points. 4000 pts EXP loss in a week is impossible.

After reading this I went to go and look, the MOST that I've lost in any single defend thats in my current Def logs is 20.

So just using my max as a reference, 4000 / 20 = 200 attacks which is possible for one week but damn thats a lot of attacks per day
actually. it is possible to be attacked about 40 times a day. if he signs in to train or crime then goes offline to be hit each time.

15 xp per loss

15 x 40 = 600 x 7 = 4200xp lost a week.
If anyone looks in the hosp often, as I do, you would have seen him a lot. Ill give you all one hint what gang/gang members who kept on him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's