AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Goodbye AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2009.Aug.30 02:22 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thread hijack guysRazz

had to turn this pity party around somehow.....Rolleyes

MAXPAIN

STOP WHINNING!
(2009.Aug.30 08:56 AM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]
STOP WHINNING!

Whining*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw
(2009.Aug.30 09:03 AM)Prophesy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.30 08:56 AM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]
STOP WHINNING!

Whining*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw

thats not even arnold!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIZx3Cl78k
Hes a cloneWink

Nightwind

I see that people can't even say anything about be harassed anymore as well.

(2009.Aug.29 12:07 AM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.28 10:59 PM)Nightwind Wrote: [ -> ]The Issue is why lose 200+ points at all because someone is lower than you attacks you. This is a bunch of BS. And then have that idiot hit you 18 to 20 times a day because you give him great EXP. This is the real issue.

If you're easy to beat for your lvl, you give that much good XP and you don't fight back... then maybe it's best you quit before it becomes public knowledge. Of course you'll be farmed, you're prime obedient meat. Why are you prime meat? Because you're weak for your level. Lots of players are weak for their level, but they protect themselves with activity and social... networking it seems. Ask Jaysin for help.

And out the greedy farmer so the "community" can pretend to judge them, argue their fate and be done with it.

If there is a bug that should be Fixed in AL maybe we should talk about it instead of losing players to guys who have to use one person to farm or hit just for the hell of it. If I can find 5 to 10 other to use for LVs, why can't the guys who farm me over 6 times a day?

JaySin make your own thread please.

delpot

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!
Delpot, you stole my line Wink
(2009.Sep.01 05:33 AM)Nightwind Wrote: [ -> ]I see that people can't even say anything about be harassed anymore as well.

(2009.Aug.29 12:07 AM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.28 10:59 PM)Nightwind Wrote: [ -> ]The Issue is why lose 200+ points at all because someone is lower than you attacks you. This is a bunch of BS. And then have that idiot hit you 18 to 20 times a day because you give him great EXP. This is the real issue.

If you're easy to beat for your lvl, you give that much good XP and you don't fight back... then maybe it's best you quit before it becomes public knowledge. Of course you'll be farmed, you're prime obedient meat. Why are you prime meat? Because you're weak for your level. Lots of players are weak for their level, but they protect themselves with activity and social... networking it seems. Ask Jaysin for help.

And out the greedy farmer so the "community" can pretend to judge them, argue their fate and be done with it.

If there is a bug that should be Fixed in AL maybe we should talk about it instead of losing players to guys who have to use one person to farm or hit just for the hell of it. If I can find 5 to 10 other to use for LVs, why can't the guys who farm me over 6 times a day?

JaySin make your own thread please.

Just un equip when you go offline. Or only equip when your going to PVP.
hmm... another strange smell...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's